Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cop attacks a 90% disabled Vet for parking in a handicapped spot.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://www.infowars.com/cop-assaults-handicapped-vet-claims-he-doesnt-look-disabled-enough/

The veteran, identified as Isiah James, was approached by Riviera Beach Police Officer G. Wilson after legally parking in a handicap spot and accused of taking the space from potential wheelchair-bound shoppers.

“You don’t get to decide! The fucking United States government… when I got blown up for my fucking country 8 times with a damn IED, was in a coma for two fucking months… I get to decide whose disabled!” James said after being told he shouldn’t have been issued a handicap parking permit.

Officer Wilson responded to the passionate defense by assaulting James, striking the vet’s injured right hand and cracking his cell phone screen in the process.

Despite a check of James’ record coming up completely clear, officer Wilson continued to harass the veteran for being legally handicapped.

“Just so you know, there’s three screws in this leg right here, traumatic brain injury, all that shit from getting blown up and shot at,” James says. “Two times in Iraq and one time in Afghanistan. Just because I don’t look like a disabled person doesn’t mean I’m not disabled. You don’t get to decide that. Uncle Sam says I’m 90 percent disabled for the rest of my life.”

Incredibly, Officer Wilson continued to harass and even mock James for mentioning his military service while accusing him of “being in the wrong.”

Cop attacks a 90% disabled  Vet for parking in a handicapped spot. Facebookvet-410x320

2seaoat

Its getting old.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

It's just another day in a country where cops are making war on citizens, even disabled citizens.

Maybe this cop will get blown up by an IED placed by one of his opponents someday .... we can at least hope for payback!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum