Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fox News tonight.....can you say kid gloves

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

Too funny as the talking heads have moderated their Trump attacks and are talking about how he is hitting a nerve.  Fox is running scared.  The next debate is on CNN, and Fox is loosing the viewers....especially if some of these viewers are starting to think Fox is part of the problem.  What a turn around tonight......they all wanted to attack him, but the word came down that will stop.....unbelievable turn around on Fox.

2seaoat

Total deference to Donald Trump.  They are afraid of losing viewers.  We are living in strange times.

2seaoat

Kelly got the message from above.  No mas.   She said she had nothing to say about the debate or comments from Mr. Trump......oh oh.....I smell fear.   Trump 's poll numbers have made it clear what Tony Soprano knew....if you are going to hit somebody......hit them......not oops well Tony.....we did not mean that hatchet job.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

I have no great love for Megyn Kelly, but I find Trump's remarks to her and about her completely offensive...as I do Wordslinger's thread on the subject.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Floridatexan wrote:
I have no great love for Megyn Kelly, but I find Trump's remarks to her and about her completely offensive...as I do Wordslinger's thread on the subject.    

Is there anything that doesn't completely offend you ?,,,rhetorical question...

2seaoat

From above Fox folks were directed to do a hit on Trump.  They botched it because Kelly botched it.  She looked like she was assaulting Trump to his supporters, and his popularity grew and Kelly looked like a puppet.  Tonight on Fox it is amazing how all the people who wanted a piece of Trump have been silenced.  Tony Soprano knew that you better make the hit good, or you pay a price.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum