Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

CIA supporting their ISIS proxy army, air-dropping weapons/supplies to them...

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://freeukrainenow.org/2014/12/30/u-s-airdrops-weapons-to-isis-as-iraqi-army-makes-gains/

The CIA has shipped weapons to al-Qaeda affiliated groups in Syria since at least 2012, a fact revealed byThe New York Times.

It's likely much before that. In 2011 we know they were running arms through libya to syria and the future isis.

I'd be surprised if that aid wasn't going on from the beginning of the arab spring.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PkrBum wrote:It's likely much before that. In 2011 we know they were running arms through libya to syria and the future isis.

I'd be surprised if that aid wasn't going on from the beginning of the arab spring.

Well when you can't get the USA behind sending their own kids to die for the Bankers just hire mercenaries. Probably costs less.

2seaoat

Israel needs Syria and Iraq broken up and wounded nation states.  In the 1973 Middle East War it was the Arabs who did a preemptive strike and almost won the war.  Syrian tanks were less than 24 hours from spilling over the Golan Heights into Israel, and Egypt had destroyed 150 Israeli tanks before the United States airlifted replacement tanks.  I liked the American support for Israel in 1973, and I am very wary of the backroom deals which created ISIS in an attempt to reengage America back into the middle east.  For me the proof is in the pudding as to why ISIS has not regularly been attacking Israel.  It makes no sense that all these foreign fighters who are willing to die, yet the leadership makes NO attempt to attack Israel.  Yet, Butchmeup is telling the American public that they are going to be coming to America to kill us.  It is time to get out of the Middle East.  The time for reality in American foreign policy is now.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
PkrBum wrote:It's likely much before that. In 2011 we know they were running arms through libya to syria and the future isis.

Well when you can't get the USA behind sending their own kids to die for the Bankers just hire mercenaries. Probably costs less.

The next big banker-war will pit political Zionism against the entire Muslim world. The intrigue is building already. The world needs to be seduced into a third, more horrible, world war before the ruling class can establish the world government it wants.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum