Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

It's time for you liberals to stop being so hypocritical about Trump and Fox News

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

We wake up this morning to see the entire media and political establishment (both the liberal and the conservative) closing ranks to get rid of Trump.  
Why?  Because Trump had the balls to stand up to Fox News.

What I expect you liberals to do is to join up with that right-wing blogger Eric Ericson who you despise.
What I expect you liberals to do is to join up with Fox News who you despise.

But I'm holding out just a little hope that you won't be THAT hypocritical.
Make that VERY little hope.
Oh hell,  make that no hope at all.  
Because when the chips are down,  you liberals are no different than the conservatives you hate.

And because of that we can now put a fork in Trump because he's done.
Now we go back to politics as usual,  which all of you,  both you liberals and you conservatives, love so much.  
Now that Trump has been run out of town,  with him goes the last hope of ever challenging the stranglehold the political/media establishment has on this country.  
So go ahead forum liberals,  demonstrate the ultimate in hypocrisy for us and side up with Fox News which you've always claimed to hate so much.

2seaoat

Trump is a POS.  He is not done because he is in a party which are traitors who gravitate to POSs.  Fox News has made money appealing to haters and the same POSs.  Fox and Trump are having a lovers quarrel.  In the end they simply are bad actors..........

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Trump is over with, seaoat. That happened when he stood up to Fox News at the debate and then doubled down on it last night.

You really don't understand the power of the media in this country, seaoat. And make no mistake, Eric Ericson is a part of the same media. And so is CNN and MSNBC. And now they've all closed ranks.

The media will now dictate to the country what the definition of Donald Trump is. And that's all she wrote. He's done.

Sal

Sal

I'm all for Trump staying in for as long as he can last before imploding and hopefully taking most the GOP with him.

He's pitting Rush Limbaugh and a lot of rightwing media blowhards against FAUX News and a lot of other rightwing media blowhards.

I hope they all incinerate each other in one huge and glorious trumpster fire.

2seaoat

Bob,

You underestimate the crazies in the Republican primaries.  They still love Trump.  Trump will mount a third party race if he does not win the Republican nomination.  I sense he does not even have people on board at this point who know how to get him into primaries......really, I doubt at this juncture he has advanced people meeting the criteria to get on the ballots in primary states.

Why do I say this......because as I said from the beginning this is about publicity.  He has surprised himself.  He will not drop out because of a slight dip in the polls......some who were lower will rise.....but no clear winner has been determined no matter how hard Fox tried to promote Huckahick and Rube.

Vikingwoman

Bob wrote:We wake up this morning to see the entire media and political establishment (both the liberal and the conservative) closing ranks to get rid of Trump.  
Why?  Because Trump had the balls to stand up to Fox News.

What I expect you liberals to do is to join up with that right-wing blogger Eric Ericson who you despise.
What I expect you liberals to do is to join up with Fox News who you despise.

But I'm holding out just a little hope that you won't be THAT hypocritical.
Make that VERY little hope.
Oh hell,  make that no hope at all.  
Because when the chips are down,  you liberals are no different than the conservatives you hate.

And because of that we can now put a fork in Trump because he's done.
Now we go back to politics as usual,  which all of you,  both you liberals and you conservatives, love so much.  
Now that Trump has been run out of town,  with him goes the last hope of ever challenging the stranglehold the political/media establishment has on this country.  
So go ahead forum liberals,  demonstrate the ultimate in hypocrisy for us and side up with Fox News which you've always claimed to hate so much.

So you think you're above the fray because you're a fence sitter? I don't know what's worse? Taking a position even if there are problems or being unable to take a position at all because you just can't decide anything?

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

What hypocrisy? I've recognized Fox News for what it is since day one...the propaganda arm of the GOP. Why in the world would I take sides with the buffoon Trump or with Fox? The whole sideshow that was the first GOP "debate" would make Barnum blush.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum