Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sarah Palin urges Obama to grow a 'big stick'

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Sarah Palin compared President Obama to former President Teddy Roosevelt and found him wanting this week, urging Obama to get a "big stick" for foreign policy use in a way Roosevelt likely never intended.

"We already know that President Obama likes to 'speak softly' to our enemies," she wrote on her Facebook page on Tuesday evening. "If he doesn’t have a 'big stick' to carry, maybe it’s time for him to grow one."

lol!

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Sarah Palin needs to go back to her hole in Alaska.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Sarah Palin needs to go back to her hole in Alaska.

no obama needs to go back to kenya....

sarah palin is alright with me, plus she is SEXY............................. smart and gives a damn good speech. She is pasionate. To bad she got matched up with a corpse

no stress

no stress

While he's growing that stick, he should grow a set of nuts to go with it. Obama is a Vagina and makes us all look weak. POS!!

Gunz wrote:While he's growing that stick, he should grow a set of nuts to go with it. Obama is a Vagina and makes us all look weak. POS!!

Hey, watch it. not all vagina's are weak Razz

no stress

no stress

Rogue wrote:
Gunz wrote:While he's growing that stick, he should grow a set of nuts to go with it. Obama is a Vagina and makes us all look weak. POS!!

I stand corrected. Embarassed

Gunz wrote:
Rogue wrote:

I stand corrected. Embarassed

Thats ok cutie I forgive ya Razz

I see your nuts btw Wink so you have a pair

Rogue wrote:

sarah palin is alright with me, plus she is SEXY............................. smart and gives a damn good speech. She is pasionate. To bad she got matched up with a corpse

Only you would think Palin is smart. The repugs are through w/ her.She wasn't even invited to speak at the convention so what she says no body listens to.

Rogue wrote:

Somebody needs to remind Sarah that Pres Obama was the one who got Bin Laden & some other bad terrorists.

Rumour has it that Sarah will be losing her job at Fox soon. I cant wait.

Dreamsglore wrote:
Rogue wrote:

Only you would think Palin is smart. The repugs are through w/ her.She wasn't even invited to speak at the convention so what she says no body listens to.

she is part of the tea party. and a lot of people like her, shes done well for herself even if the stuck up house pugs dont like her. i know a lot of repubs that do like her. and she is still damn SEXY and gives GREAT speechs. people like to listen to her.

and this comment from her was funny as hell lol!

2seaoat

The number 2 leader of Al Queda is killed in Yemen earlier this week by a drone, and Sarah Palin who did not even understand the geography of Iran and how a blockade would not work if the Russians did not support the same......she is going to make foreign policy statements. Sorry, Sarah Palin is not a Republican. Republicans are intelligent and knowledgeable on foreign policy. Sarah and her brothers in ignorance are unwelcome folks on the Republican bus.......finally the remaining sane republicans have isolated her monumental mental challenges, and we are going to take our party back from stupid......let Sarah form a third party......because she is no longer going to be tolerated in the Republican Party.......we have always been the party of intelligence, and she is simply incapable of anything but self serving self promotion.

2seaoat wrote:The number 2 leader of Al Queda is killed in Yemen earlier this week by a drone, and Sarah Palin who did not even understand the geography of Iran and how a blockade would not work if the Russians did not support the same......she is going to make foreign policy statements. Sorry, Sarah Palin is not a Republican. Republicans are intelligent and knowledgeable on foreign policy. Sarah and her brothers in ignorance are unwelcome folks on the Republican bus.......finally the remaining sane republicans have isolated her monumental mental challenges, and we are going to take our party back from stupid......let Sarah form a third party......because she is no longer going to be tolerated in the Republican Party.......we have always been the party of intelligence, and she is simply incapable of anything but self serving self promotion.

oh you dont like anybody in the republican party.

This isnt about sarah palin. im not going to say she is the smartest woman ever. I think she has done well for herself and is obviously not the stupidest out there. there are much dumber people here than her.

you used to like sarah palin till she dissed your beloved obama so STFU

and also, im not sure how you think your going to help take back the republican party when all you do is sign obama praise songs all day long. go take a pill and a joint and a walk on the beach

2seaoat

I have been a consistent critic of the president, but if you intelligently evaluate his job performance, you also have to compliment him when he has done a good job. I have zero tolerance for stupid. I was excited about Sarah. I created a sock called Grandlocust, my one and only sock and pumped her up in the 2008 election cycle.

However, instead of telling Katie that you know I have not had the time to read a great deal, and I read local papers......she tried to be something she was not. In the debate cycle, instead of saying.....you know I did not know a great deal about being a mayor.....but I learned.......I did not know a great deal about being a governor......but I learned, and I will learn more in the international arena.

She took an alternative route. She pretended. She lied. She took a boneheaded stupid course......and then stupid gravitated to her ignorance. She did not know that if Russia did not cooperate with a blockade....it would not work........You cannot handicap stupidity. It is simply a permanent condition. Republicans are not stupid. After we lose this election cycle, responsible and honest republicans will finally stand up to stupid. You are entitled to be a fan of Sarah's. I was. I learned, and so did most responsible republicans who pretty much have banned her from the Republican convention. There really is good and evil. There really is smart and stupid. We really do have to choose.

2seaoat wrote:I have been a consistent critic of the president, but if you intelligently evaluate his job performance, you also have to compliment him when he has done a good job. I have zero tolerance for stupid. I was excited about Sarah. I created a sock called Grandlocust, my one and only sock and pumped her up in the 2008 election cycle.

However, instead of telling Katie that you know I have not had the time to read a great deal, and I read local papers......she tried to be something she was not. In the debate cycle, instead of saying.....you know I did not know a great deal about being a mayor.....but I learned.......I did not know a great deal about being a governor......but I learned, and I will learn more in the international arena.

She took an alternative route. She pretended. She lied. She took a boneheaded stupid course......and then stupid gravitated to her ignorance. She did not know that if Russia did not cooperate with a blockade....it would not work........You cannot handicap stupidity. It is simply a permanent condition. Republicans are not stupid. After we lose this election cycle, responsible and honest republicans will finally stand up to stupid. You are entitled to be a fan of Sarah's. I was. I learned, and so did most responsible republicans who pretty much have banned her from the Republican convention. There really is good and evil. There really is smart and stupid. We really do have to choose.

Look, sarah palin is not running for office so I dont know what the fuck your going on about.

the fact remains. a lot of people like to listen to sarah palin. she is a sucessful woman. republicans did not want her in washington because she would have cleaned thier clock as she done as gov in alaska if they were corrupt.

shes a bit to chic filet for me, but I still love her and thnk she is sexy as hell and I absolutly loved this funny assed comment from her.

its still a funny comment no matter what. I know yall are mad about it because it disses your savior obama but tough shit.

this thread is about the comment sha made. nothing more, nothing less.

other than she is good eye candy. Smile

[img]Sarah Palin urges Obama to grow a 'big stick' 11011710[/img]

Sal

Sal

Rogue wrote:I think she has done well for herself and is obviously not the stupidest out there. there are much dumber people here than her.

Yes.

Obviously.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum