Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bobby Jindal Cuts Off Medicaid Funding to Planned Parenthoods In Louisiana

+2
knothead
nadalfan
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

nadalfan

This should thrill conservatives...to hell with poor people, this is the gop's pro-life position in action .

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/jindal-louisiana-planned-parenthood-medicaid

Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal (R) announced he had ended the state's Medicaid contract with Planned Parenthood in response to an anti-abortion "sting" video campaign against the reproductive health service.

“In recent weeks, it has been shocking to see reports of the alleged activities taking place at Planned Parenthood facilities across the country. Planned Parenthood does not represent the values of the people of Louisiana and shows a fundamental disrespect for human life," Jindal said in a statement. "It has become clear that this is not an organization that is worthy of receiving public assistance from the state."

The move comes despite the fact that the two Planned Parenthood clinics in Louisiana do not provide abortion, which Planned Parenthood confirmed to the state's Department of Health and Hospitals as part of the state's ongoing investigation into claims that the organization is profiting off of aborted fetal tissue donations. A third clinic being built in New Orleans plans to offer abortion, but will not participate in the tissue donation programs, a Planned Parenthood executive told the state.

Jindal's termination of Medicaid funding also comes as the U.S. Senate weighs its own measure to cease federal funding to Planned Parenthood over the videos that an anti-abortion group going by Center for Medical Progress began releasing last month. The standalone Senate measure is unlikely to overcome a Democratic filibuster expected Monday evening, but conservatives are already pushing that it be attached to a larger, must-pass spending bill lawmakers will consider when they return from the August recess.

knothead

knothead

Gawd what a dick . . . . . playing to the base I suppose . . . . .

boards of FL

boards of FL

If this doesn't represent the height of incompetence, I don't know what does.

Markle

Markle

boards of FL wrote:If this doesn't represent the height of incompetence, I don't know what does.

And chopping up aborted babies, selling off the individual body parts is the height of competence?

Really?

How?

Bobby Jindal Cuts Off Medicaid Funding to Planned Parenthoods In Louisiana Buyer-tissue-planned-parenthood-575x324_zpsu2oheh9c

Markle

Markle

knothead wrote:Gawd what a dick . . . . . playing to the base I suppose . . . . .

I don't think that's one of the body parts of an aborted infant they sell.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

I wonder if semi-demented poster Markle gets a tingle in a "special place" when he posts pictures of gore, death, bodies falling from buildings, , corpses, and now pieces of fetal tissue.....

What a ghoul......

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

nadalfan

Markle wrote:
knothead wrote:Gawd what a dick . . . . . playing to the base I suppose . . . . .

Read the article

...The move comes despite the fact that the two Planned Parenthood clinics in Louisiana do not provide abortion, which Planned Parenthood confirmed to the state's Department of Health and Hospitals as part of the state's ongoing investigation into claims that the organization is profiting off of aborted fetal tissue donations. A third clinic being built in New Orleans plans to offer abortion, but will not participate in the tissue donation programs, a Planned Parenthood executive told the state.

Sal

Sal

Markle wrote:

Why?

Are you in the market for a larger model?

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:I wonder if semi-demented poster Markle gets a tingle in a "special place" when he posts pictures of gore, death, bodies falling from buildings, , corpses, and now pieces of fetal tissue.....

What a ghoul......

Facts and truth distress you. We have known that since your first post.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Markle wrote:
boards of FL wrote:If this doesn't represent the height of incompetence, I don't know what does.

And chopping up aborted babies, selling off the individual body parts is the height of competence?

No.  It isn't.  That's called scientific research.  

Defunding women's health centers in knee-jerk reaction to an O'Keefe-like edited video is what represents the height of incompetence.

You're either incredibly stupid, or you're just flat out lying here.  Either way, you're an asshole.

nadalfan

boards of FL wrote:
Markle wrote:

No.  It isn't.  That's called scientific research.  

Defunding women's health centers in knee-jerk reaction to an O'Keefe-like edited video is what represents the height of incompetence.

You're either incredibly stupid, or you're just flat out lying here.  Either way, you're an asshole.

The incessant need for bogus scandals is a way to keep the base fired up and "engaged"; the result of not having anything else to offer.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum