Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trump may consider third party run

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

nadalfan

If he was making republicans uncomfortable before, this should really make them sweat.

http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/248910-exclusive-trump-threatens-third-party-run

One of the few things I've bothered to read about him was his announcement... and he said that he was going to finance his own campaign as he was rich. I highly doubt he would throw his own money down this toilet of an idea. It's all publicity.

2seaoat

It's all publicity.

Bingo.

nadalfan

PkrBum wrote:One of the few things I've bothered to read about him was his announcement... and he said that he was going to finance his own campaign as he was rich. I highly doubt he would throw his own money down this toilet of an idea. It's all publicity.

It very likely is. Do you think he hurts the republican party or that eventually it will all be forgotten?

A side-note... and a new tv show. Just like last time.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

It was an interesting read. If he actually could do what he says in that piece, I might still vote for him. That's how badly I want to see term limits put on Congress. It would be worth putting up with all the rest of whatever Trump would do.
That is IF.
But no President, not even if he was Jesus, can put term limits on Congress.
There are ONLY two ways for that to happen.
1. A Constitutional Amendment which is not even a possibility in this case.
and
2. The Congress puts term limits on itself. They are the only elected officials who can do that, again not ANY President. And if anyone here is naive enough to believe Congress will EVER put term limits on itself, I've got a nice bridge across Pensacola Bay I need to sell you.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum