Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Oh oh.....Donald's financial are being looked at and discussed

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

He over stated his wealth.....these forms say 1 billion, instead of nine billion....and only four million income from NBC....oh oh...not what he said, and his losses are so great some are suggesting he may not be paying taxes.  His inherited empire is starting to look like just Daddy's wealth.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

How bout a link.  I watched the NBC Nightly News tonight and the conclusion that story came to was the figure can't be determined from the financial disclosure forms because they don't include a lot of his wealth.  
In fact to me,  the scandal on this isn't Trump.  It's the revelation that so much wealth does not have to be disclosed because the disclosures don't require it.
It makes the whole financial disclosure law a mockery because that would apply to every wealthy candidate and not just Trump. What's the point of even having financial disclosure if it lets you avoid so much disclosure.

2seaoat

MSNBC where the expert who wrote a book on Trump's overstating his income and has read the disclosure began going item by item where Trump has lied.....I apologize which show because I have been helping the wife install a new storm door on the front door, and there is no link........I think it is the show right before the last word.....but I am not sure if it was not on the Last Word....sorry.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

If it was The Last World with Lawrence O'Donnell then what would you expect.
Have you already forgotten the Trump/O'Donnell feud. It was only a week or two ago.
O'Donnell claimed Trump lied about his Apprentice salary. Trump challenged him on it and O'Donnell had to get back on TV and take it back and say how sorry he was he said it.
O'Donnell was so humiliated by it that he would love nothing else than to have the last word. That's why they call it The Last Word. lol

And if it was another primetime MSNBC show, for christ sakes all that crap is the counterpart to primetime Fox News Channel.
The parent company to MSNBC reported the story straight. That should tell you something.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

If you keep up with media like I do,  you'd know that a major shakeup is in the works for primetime MSNBC.  Two shows are getting the axe (Ed Shultz one) and Keith Olbermann is being brought back.
The ratings have really gone in the dumper in the last year,  even worse than before which I didn't even think possible.
So the answer is to bring back Olbermann and start up the really big cable news wrastlin again.  lol

The last time that happened, the Olbermann/O'Reilly feud got so bad that O'Reilly went after Jeffrey Immelt the CEO of GE. And that resulted in GE deciding to unload NBC to Comcast Cable.
If I was that Comcast Cable CEO, I'd get ready for O'Reilly trashing the whole corporation like he did GE. Oughta be entertaining to watch if nothing else. Most bigtime wrastlin is entertaining. lol

2seaoat

The person who was the guest has written a book on Trump's finances.  He clearly stated that Trump overstated his earnings from NBC last year.  He has actually sat down with Trump to go over his finances and has stated that he has a history of overstating his assets, understating his liabilities, and by the very documents which Trump claims 9 billion, it is about 1 billion which considering that Trump's father was worth 400 million in 1968, his great success sounds more like a huge failure financially.  He talked about how Trump's father got the mayor of NY to give his son a huge guaranteed loan on a rehab project which actually was an early success for trump, but his deals which are suppose to be so lucrative.......the Chicago Trump towers......not so much when he reviewed the income where his name is being used and his ownership of assets are minimal.  Trump is PT Barnum......a huckster who impresses people who worship money...........and PT's famous quotes seem to apply.

There's a sucker born every minute.
Every crowd has a silver lining.
Money is a terrible master but an excellent servant.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/politics/item/9307-donald-trump-depended-on-federal-largesse-to-build-his-empire

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum