Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

White Genocide...?

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1White Genocide...? Empty White Genocide...? 7/14/2015, 3:39 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

2White Genocide...? Empty Re: White Genocide...? 7/14/2015, 3:47 pm

boards of FL

boards of FL

Oops!  Wrong message board.  Did you mean to post this over on the white supremacy site?

3White Genocide...? Empty Re: White Genocide...? 7/14/2015, 3:48 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

No I meant to post this on the anti-white site...right here...what's the matter can't defend your brave new world ?.....Well rounded education means looking at other viewpoints rather than assuming you know what they are...

4White Genocide...? Empty Re: White Genocide...? 7/14/2015, 3:51 pm

boards of FL

boards of FL

TEOTWAWKI wrote:No I meant to post this on the anti-white site...right here...what's the matter can't defend your brave new world ?.....Well rounded education means looking at other viewpoints rather than assuming you know what they are...

And no education means you're a racist homophobic nutjob.

5White Genocide...? Empty Re: White Genocide...? 7/14/2015, 4:00 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

boards of FL wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:No I meant to post this on the anti-white site...right here...what's the matter can't defend your brave new world ?.....Well rounded education means looking at other viewpoints rather than assuming you know what they are...

Okay seaoat says I shouldn't exchange elementary school jabs with you but take the high road so I will. Are you so weak and foolishly influenced by propaganda that you have no pride in your heritage ?....I know that's a dirty word in our new world..it used to mean something to be proud of....now any consideration of what our founders and parents worked to bring us is broad brushed racism.

6White Genocide...? Empty Re: White Genocide...? 7/14/2015, 4:08 pm

boards of FL

boards of FL

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
boards of FL wrote:

Okay seaoat says I shouldn't exchange elementary school jabs with you but take the high road so I will. Are you so weak and foolishly influenced by propaganda that you have no pride in your heritage ?....I know that's a dirty word in our new world..it used to mean something to be proud of....now any consideration of what our founders and parents worked to bring us is broad brushed racism.

"White" isn't considered a heritage among educated folk. And racist homophobes can't exactly take the high road, much less even see it.

7White Genocide...? Empty Re: White Genocide...? 7/14/2015, 4:13 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

boards of FL wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
boards of FL wrote:

"White" isn't considered a heritage among educated folk.   And racist homophobes can't exactly take the high road, much less even see it.

Well if it isn't, then why don't your ilk quit blaming all the bad on white people ?   They only got the BAD heritage according to your line of presentation. No white man today was responsible for Indian massacres or slavery, yet it seems fine to vilify them. There's even a MTV show now dedicated to shaming white people...brilliant.

8White Genocide...? Empty Re: White Genocide...? 7/14/2015, 5:01 pm

http://www.academia.org/white-people-are-the-problem-population-the-worst-slave-owners-says-black-studies-professor/

9White Genocide...? Empty Re: White Genocide...? 7/14/2015, 5:23 pm

Sal

Sal

Poor whitey ...

... he can just never seem to get out from under the heavy hand of the man.

10White Genocide...? Empty Re: White Genocide...? 7/14/2015, 6:34 pm

Vikingwoman

Teo's from the hills of West Virginia. Need I say more?

11White Genocide...? Empty Re: White Genocide...? 7/14/2015, 7:17 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Vikingwoman wrote:Teo's from the hills of West Virginia. Need I say more?

Well good old West Virginnie bin chock full of Democrats as fer back as I kin remember bout it.

West Virginia’s flip from Democratic to Republican

Since the 1960s, West Virginia has elected a panoply of Democratic candidates into office. Though the southern state has long favored Democrats, it appears to be realigning with its more conservative neighbors in recent years.

12White Genocide...? Empty Re: White Genocide...? 7/15/2015, 5:40 pm

polecat

polecat

13White Genocide...? Empty Re: White Genocide...? 7/15/2015, 6:23 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

polecat wrote:

That was frickin hilarious

14White Genocide...? Empty Re: White Genocide...? 7/15/2015, 11:15 pm

Sal wrote:Poor whitey ...

... he can just never seem to get out from under the heavy hand of the man.

Look!!!!! It's the shit for brains progressive intellectual attempting to make a point in his drug induced comatose.

*****EXPRESSIONLESS*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9IfHDi-2EA

Neutral

15White Genocide...? Empty Re: White Genocide...? 7/15/2015, 11:16 pm

Vikingwoman wrote:Teo's from the hills of West Virginia. Need I say more?

We're surprised you were able to mutter what you did around that dick in your mouth.

*****EXPRESSIONLESS*****

Neutral

16White Genocide...? Empty Re: White Genocide...? 7/16/2015, 12:20 am

boards of FL wrote:Oops!  Wrong message board.  Did you mean to post this over on the white supremacy site?

He meant to post it here ass wipe. Leave him alone.

*****EXPRESSIONLESS*****

Neutral

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum