Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Have any of you EVER used a cutting torch ?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Then you know how much heat it takes in a small concentrated area to cut steel. You also know how quickly the mass of steel pulls and dissipates the heat. Now if you use the cheapest barbecue stand you can buy from Freds or Dollar general you know that you can fill it with kerosene on a windy day and it will not melt or lose integrity...that said, why are you all accepting an incredibly stupid and vacuous government report of why the towers fell ?

Have any of you EVER used a cutting torch ? 4

Have any of you EVER used a cutting torch ? Th?id=I.4708560474670941&pid=1

Only when the need arises.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfMO0E-AUK4

Smile

no stress

no stress

Thats about the most fucked uptest example of steel integrity that I've ever heard. Really??

no stress

no stress

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Gunz wrote:Thats about the most fucked uptest example of steel integrity that I've ever heard. Really??

Okay dimwit explain how your paper fire brought down WTC 7 and how those brave firefighters said the fire was under control...
Have any of you EVER used a cutting torch ? Wtc_firemen_info150

no stress

no stress

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Also since you are such a learned genius explain this..Have any of you EVER used a cutting torch ? Still-alive

no stress

no stress

You can also fill a plastic swimming pool with kerosene and light it and it will simply burn down to the level of the fuel and not fail any further. Gasoline tankers are built to do this. Simply put, the kerosene in a weber grill analogy is no where near what you would experience in a typical room and contents fire in an office complex.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum