Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hillary tells it like it is.......ouch Mr. Markle and PK....ouch

+3
Floridatexan
TEOTWAWKI
2seaoat
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

The funniest part is she acknowledged that as of this late date.....she has never received a subpoena.....exactly what I have been saying for two years.....this is smoke and mirrors show for the folks who took the small bus to school.   As Colin Powell basically said when asked about his emails on his private server....I do not have them......

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/hillary-clinton-on-how-33000-emails-got-deleted/vi-AAcG56G

too funny

As you apparently don't recall... her emails were subpoenaed by gowdy... and he has stated he lacked the authority to subpoena the server. That could be done by the house or senate leadership... but holder vowed that the doj would contest it.

Regardless... she did not comply with the committee subpoena... as was proven when blumenthal produced emails.

I don't however expect anything to happen... probably not even a contempt charge. There's really just one party from all I can tell and the pretense or contentiousness is simply a charade for you useful idiots. Congratulations comrade.

2seaoat

Regardless... she did not comply with the committee subpoena... as was proven when blumenthal produced emails.

As I have said from day one, all the committee has to do is subpoena the computer.  Hillary Clinton to date has not been subpoenaed.   Exactly what I said two years ago as the same would bring this to quick conclusion and lose any propaganda value.  Joe McCarthy must be proud of these tactics.  Clinton absolutely body slammed any question that she has broken a law....she cannot be in contempt because she has not been served with a subpoena......she must be hiding.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I hope seaoat lives long enough to enjoy one of the NWO's gulags in Fema region 5 it would serve him right for kissing Clinton ass.

2seaoat wrote:Regardless... she did not comply with the committee subpoena... as was proven when blumenthal produced emails.

As I have said from day one, all the committee has to do is subpoena the computer.  Hillary Clinton to date has not been subpoenaed.   Exactly what I said two years ago as the same would bring this to quick conclusion and lose any propaganda value.  Joe McCarthy must be proud of these tactics.  Clinton absolutely body slammed any question that she has broken a law....she cannot be in contempt because she has not been served with a subpoena......she must be hiding.

Her emails regarding the benghazi terrorist attack were subpoenaed. The select committee does NOT have the authority to subpoena the server... how many ways can that be made clear to you before you grasp the concept?

http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/election/article24783637.html

The house could vote to sue for it... that would take years. They could throw her into the congressional jail... over obama's doj protestations... lol. They could request that the doj issue a subpoena... ya right. You seem pleased as she thumbs her nose at transparency and makes a mockery of govt accountability... no surprise to me. We've seen you defend gun running to mexican cartels, secret wiretaps of the media, lying before a presidential election to minimize the terrorist killing of our ambassador... etc. I find no humor in these deceits and coverups... and I think you lack integrity, ethics, morality, and patriotism by taking pleasure in them. Fuck you.

2seaoat

Boehner’s office declined to comment for this story but told others last week he was considering whether to subpoena the server.

Can you read?  The house has always had the power to issue a subpoena......Hillary made it clear she did not receive a subpoena for her server.  Boehner just confirmed the same.  Note that they "asked" her attorney to turn if over.....WTF  did Gomer go to law school at the University of pretend.

The comments on their enforcement powers is accurate when dealing with a rule to show cause, but you have to serve Hillary with the subpoena.....this is not that difficult to comprehend.....so to confirm what I have been saying for two years....this is a show trial and has nothing to do with a real investigation which would have started with a subpoena being served on Hillary on day one.......just to help you from your article:

Charles Tiefer, a professor at the University of Baltimore School of Law who served as solicitor and deputy general counsel of the House, said a lawsuit involving Clinton would be complicated by the fact that the committee never actually subpoenaed the server.

I would expect Dreams to bumble about on this, but PK.....you should know better.

Read more here: http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/election/article24783637.html#storylink=cpy

Read more here: http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/election/article24783637.html#storylillary ink=cpy

I challenge anyone to read the options detailed in that article and come to the same conclusion seagoat has.

2seaoat

I would defer to Hillary in the Videotape, she said exactly what I have been saying for two years and she is correct.  ignorance can be corrected, but to continue not to understand that they never subpoenaed the server......it is really bewildering.  I think she said it best.....no law has been broken.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

PkrBum wrote:
2seaoat wrote:Regardless... she did not comply with the committee subpoena... as was proven when blumenthal produced emails.

Her emails regarding the benghazi terrorist attack were subpoenaed. The select committee does NOT have the authority to subpoena the server... how many ways can that be made clear to you before you grasp the concept?

http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/election/article24783637.html

The house could vote to sue for it... that would take years. They could throw her into the congressional jail... over obama's doj protestations... lol. They could request that the doj issue a subpoena...  ya right. You seem pleased as she thumbs her nose at transparency and makes a mockery of govt accountability... no surprise to me. We've seen you defend gun running to mexican cartels, secret wiretaps of the media, lying before a presidential election to minimize the terrorist killing of our ambassador... etc. I find no humor in these deceits and coverups... and I think you lack integrity, ethics, morality, and patriotism by taking pleasure in them. Fuck you.

I don't believe you know what any of those words mean, except for the last two.

Vikingwoman

2seaoat wrote:Boehner’s office declined to comment for this story but told others last week he was considering whether to subpoena the server.

Can you read?  The house has always had the power to issue a subpoena......Hillary made it clear she did not receive a subpoena for her server.  Boehner just confirmed the same.  Note that they "asked" her attorney to turn if over.....WTF  did Gomer go to law school at the University of pretend.

The comments on their enforcement powers is accurate when dealing with a rule to show cause, but you have to serve Hillary with the subpoena.....this is not that difficult to comprehend.....so to confirm what I have been saying for two years....this is a show trial and has nothing to do with a real investigation which would have started with a subpoena being served on Hillary on day one.......just to help you from your article:

Charles Tiefer, a professor at the University of Baltimore School of Law who served as solicitor and deputy general counsel of the House, said a lawsuit involving Clinton would be complicated by the fact that the committee never actually subpoenaed the server.

I would expect Dreams to bumble about on this, but PK.....you should know better.

Read more here: http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/election/article24783637.html#storylink=cpy

Read more here: http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/election/article24783637.html#storylillary ink=cpy

Snarky snarky Oatie Toady.

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

I would expect someone who is a former Senator, former Secretary of State, and current serious Presidential candidate to cooperate fully with a Congressional investigation of a matter as serious as Benghazi ... regardless of a subpoena. (unless they were a sleaze-ball of course)

Markle

Markle

At this point, my good friend 2seaoat now simply likes to stir the pot.  He really doesn't care which side of the argument he is on, then he'll lapse into endless stories.

2seaoat seems to forget that Hillary was trained by a master, her husband in the art of lying and parsing words.  Remember 2seaoat, Bill had to determine what the meaning of is...is....

Hillary saying she has not received any subpoenas....  Meaning that if the subpoena was received by her attorneys, she didn't receive it....

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:Hillary was trained by a master, her husband in the art of lying and parsing words....

Someone should provide semi-demented poster Markle with a list of  Republican politicians who have "lied and parsed their words." I wonder just how long that list would be, just since 2001?

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Markle

Markle

Hillary Clinton AGAIN, PROVEN TO HAVE LIED.

My good friend 2seaoat is undoubtedly shocked...SHOCKED I SAY that his heroine Hillary Clinton would actually LIE.

Today, Trey Gowdy produces the subpoena served to...none other than Hillary Clinton.

Posted on July 3, 2015 by Scott Johnson in Hillary Clinton, Leftism, Obama Administration Scandals

Extending Alinsky Rule 6

One of Alinsky’s Rules for Radicals must support tactical lying, or lying on principle. Perhaps it is a variant of Alinsky Rule 6: “A good tactic is one your people enjoy.” I infer that the left loves it. Lying is one of their greatest hits.

I will formulate Alinsky Rule 6(a): “Lie when you have to, the worse the better. Your supporters will enjoy it, while others will be fooled by it and be reluctant to conclude that they were hoodwinked. Still others will remain sufficiently inattentive to suit your purposes.”

[...]

http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2015/07/extending-alinsky-rule-6.php

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Markle wrote:Hillary Clinton AGAIN, PROVEN TO HAVE LIED.

My good friend 2seaoat is undoubtedly shocked...SHOCKED I SAY that his heroine Hillary Clinton would actually LIE.

Today, Trey Gowdy produces the subpoena served to...none other than Hillary Clinton.

Posted on July 3, 2015 by Scott Johnson in Hillary Clinton, Leftism, Obama Administration Scandals

Extending Alinsky Rule 6

One of Alinsky’s Rules for Radicals must support tactical lying, or lying on principle. Perhaps it is a variant of Alinsky Rule 6: “A good tactic is one your people enjoy.” I infer that the left loves it. Lying is one of their greatest hits.

I will formulate Alinsky Rule 6(a): “Lie when you have to, the worse the better. Your supporters will enjoy it, while others will be fooled by it and be reluctant to conclude that they were hoodwinked. Still others will remain sufficiently inattentive to suit your purposes.”

[...]

Hillary tells it like it is.......ouch Mr. Markle and PK....ouch F56bff34e7ffba6392a4d12aeae2b7ff94258b13d2535afbf2896f4fb2da98b4

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Markle wrote:Hillary Clinton AGAIN, PROVEN TO HAVE LIED.

Extending Alinsky Rule 6

[...]

Hillary tells it like it is.......ouch Mr. Markle and PK....ouch F56bff34e7ffba6392a4d12aeae2b7ff94258b13d2535afbf2896f4fb2da98b4

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum