Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

This is both funny as hell and depressing. You will laugh hard if you have a sense of humor. But then you realize the tragedy of it.

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

This will require that you do what I just did and watch all of these two youtubes. It will take less than a half hour.
If you don't want to devote the time to doing that I completely understand. And in that case none of this will make any sense so just move on to the next thread.
But for those willing to be very entertained who will watch the two videos, this is what's so depressing about it. After seeing this you really do begin to realize that our Presidential election process has now turned into nothing but a sick, twisted joke. And unless something happens to change this, our country is going to continue to suffer from it.

knothead

knothead

Well Bob, I did take the time to watch the Maher one but the other was disabled . . . . . . . Trump for Prez!!! Yes it is pathetic the way we politic in America . . . . . this next one will be a humdoozie!

Vikingwoman

I remember all that when it happened and some people will still vote for Trump.

dumpcare

I watched the second, it was funny. The first was disabled by user.

It is pathetic who and what we have to choose from for President.

If any indication from all legalization of marijuana and cannabis FB groups one of the dems will be elected. Even the staunchest repubs on those sites are calling for a friendly marijuana Pres. I don't think Hillary is a friendly one, nor O'Malley, I guess they feel the more liberal ones will come around with national polls for legalization over 50% in 2015.

Miami has recently sort of decriminalized the use and max fine is $100 if caught with 20 grams or less.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Try this link because ya'll will really want to watch both videos.

knothead

knothead

Bob wrote:Try this link because ya'll will really want to watch both videos.

Disabled . . . . . sigh!

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Just click on this link and it'll work.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3kWN561SJQ

Markle

Markle

Vikingwoman wrote:I remember all that when it happened and some people will still vote for Trump.

Worth as much as a write in vote.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum