Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Oatie will love this

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Oatie will love this Empty Oatie will love this 7/3/2015, 4:16 pm

Vikingwoman

Wait I'll have to go to a different site.

https://search.yahoo.com/yhs/search?p=citizen+pulls+over+cop&ei=UTF-8&hspart=mozilla&hsimp=yhs-002

2Oatie will love this Empty Re: Oatie will love this 7/3/2015, 5:51 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

I am surprised they didn't try to arrest the citizen who accused them of not wearing their seat belts!

They probably don't wear them so they can quickly exit their van to nab bad-guys while patrolling. Still, a law is a law. If they do not have to wear them, as they claim, it needs to be codified within Michigan law.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

3Oatie will love this Empty Re: Oatie will love this 7/3/2015, 7:56 pm

2seaoat

My wife grew up in a small town which at that time did not have their own municipal police department(Not even Mayberry), their only coverage was county wide which often only had one squad on the road.  The citizens would regularly arrest folks and handcuff them until the police came......police officers were seen as peace officers, and citizens took responsibility for their communities.  I grew up in a one officer community.   He ran out of the back of the library, volunteer fire department, and village hall.  Today they just spent 7 million on a taj Mahal and have 24 full time and part time officers.  The population has only tripled since 1965.....you do the math.   This country is at a critical juncture.  We can sit quietly and think we are buying temporary security, or we can double down on justice and liberty.  It is our choice.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum