Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

911------eleven years later.....what have we learned

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

I remember leaving the office after hearing someone in the office tell me that a plane had hit the twin towers. I went home and watched tv for the entire day. It was unsettling to see the confusion and fear. The reporting was raw, and incredibly incorrect initially, but the constant updates would correct and refine the information. I am watching today the video feed from NBC that day........it is like it happened a year ago, but more than a decade has passed. I think we have matured as a nation, but it took some initial mistakes....just like the reporting to get us on a sane course. I remember my anger....I remember my wanting to see revenge.....I remember my unflinching support of a military response........I think of the trillions of dollars wasted all because some folks were able to hijack some planes and cause America harm, and how we hurt ourselves far worse in what now appears to have been an over reaction.......I wonder if we have learned, or could history repeat itself.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

We have learned the extent a criminal cabal will go to to provoke fear and install draconian control over it's people. I think we will soon learn a lot more.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum