Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gay Ice cream from Ben and Jerry

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/450549/ben-jerry-ice-cream-tub-i-dough-cookie-flavour-rename-gay-marriage-same-sex-ruling-court

The re-designed tub shows two loved-up cows in top hats and with their tails knotted together.

"two loved up cows"

Marriage for them soon, too?

Open the barn door....

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

We've got some baby-faced lunatic offspring of some psychotic dictator daddy starving the people of North Korea to death. We've got crazed muslims beheading people. We've got cops shooting people in the back who are running from a traffic violation. We've got hundreds of crazed lunatics in the street burning down their own neighborhood. We've got chickenhawks misusing the military resulting in thousands of our own countrymen losing their limbs and their lives for absolutely no reason. We've got $17 trillion dollars in fucking debt that just keeps on growing. We've got politicians lying, cheating, stealing and demagogueing their way to the top.

Somehow I can't get that excited over queer ice cream. lol

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bob wrote:We've got some baby-faced lunatic offspring of some psychotic dictator daddy starving the people of North Korea to death.  We've got crazed muslims beheading people.  We've got cops shooting people in the back who are running from a traffic violation.  We've got hundreds of crazed lunatics in the street burning down their own neighborhood.  We've got chickenhawks misusing the military resulting in thousands of our own countrymen losing their limbs and their lives for absolutely no reason.  We've got $17 trillion dollars in fucking debt that just keeps on growing.  We've got politicians lying, cheating, stealing and demagogueing their way to the top.

Somehow I can't get that excited over queer ice cream.  lol

I don't know Ice Cream is always pretty exciting for me.....fact is I am heading for tastee freeze

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

How could queer ice cream be sinful.  Ice cream hadn't even been invented yet when those goat herders wrote that fucking book.
But then again maybe they attempted to make it with goat milk and it tasted bad.  That I can understand.  That goat milk is nasty.  I'd say goat ice cream is a sin too.  So maybe me and the goat herders have finally found some common ground.

But of course seaoat will interpret this as fence-sitting. lol

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Boy I could not have been more wrong. I thought ice cream was invented for the St. Louis World's Fair.
But, according to this, ice cream was first invented by the Romans right after they crucified Jesus. So if I was you I'd avoid the Tastee Freeze and go straight to chik-fil-a.

http://www.almanac.com/content/history-ice-cream

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

After a hot day of crucifying enemies of the state nothing beats a big bowl of Gelato....

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

See,  teo.  You just proved a point I made in that other thread.

Humor is as necessary to human life as eating,  drinking,  pissing,  and shitting.
And any book that pretends to explain life and existence without humor,  deserves to be on the same bookshelf as the screenplay for Plan 9 From Outer Space.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

maybe it's hard for God to find anything funny...I mean he already knows every punch line or he wouldn't be God would he ?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Wednesday morning the weather was too bad to play golf. I was bored with nothing to do.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door.

I opened it to find a young, well dressed man standing there who said: "Hello sir, I'm a Jehovah's Witness."

So I said, "Come in and sit down."

I offered him a fresh cup of coffee and asked, "What do you want to talk about?"

He said, "Beats the shit out of me. Nobody's ever let me in.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I have to say I absolutely agree with your signature quote, teo.  Never noticed it until now.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Gay Ice cream from Ben and Jerry Ice_cr10

Bob wrote:I have to say I absolutely agree with your signature quote, teo.  Never noticed it until now.

Gay Ice cream from Ben and Jerry Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSzEvX0zPU-idSp3UCdFTt9HJtUHD0LVZzRvzPnHF3hVXMhUtze

*****HeeHeeHee*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2Tqzo-Kz8s

Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum