Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Here are the reasons why the Iran deal is a bad one.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

KarlRove

KarlRove

https://iran2407.wordpress.com/2015/05/20/does-iran-want-peace-or-war/

Everything has to come to pass in the most optimistic expectation for this to be a good deal. In dealing with Iran, this will be an impossibility. Their past history, opposing us with
Their proxies (Hezbollah and Hamas), and current rhetoric. They
Have no intention of going by any
Deal they sign or agree to. They
Watched the time limit saddam had and how he danced the dance for almost
Two decades.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

There will be no attack on Iran during Obama's watch, and you need to get over it.

Obama is tired of watching the U.S. be Israel's pawn, and that is why he will not allow Bibi to muscle him around--especially on the Iran issue. I am proud of him for this.

If Hillary gets elected in 2016, I hope the trend continues. She will be tough on Bibi; you can count on it. Hopefully she will also see the folly in attacking Iran.

It is time for Israel to make the Middle East a truly "nuclear-free" zone by dismantling its illicitly-gained arsenal of secret nukes. Maybe President Hillary will one day push-'em on this.....Wink

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

KarlRove

KarlRove

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:There will be no attack on Iran during Obama's watch, and you need to get over it.

Obama is tired of watching the U.S. be Israel's pawn, and that is why he will not allow Bibi to muscle him around--especially on the Iran issue. I am proud of him for this.

If Hillary gets elected in 2016, I hope the trend continues. She will be tough on Bibi; you can count on it. Hopefully she will also see the folly in attacking Iran.

It is time for Israel to make the Middle East a truly "nuclear-free" zone by dismantling its illicitly-gained arsenal of secret nukes. Maybe President Hillary will one day push-'em on this.....Wink

I could care less if there is one or not....the point is that Obama is leaving a CLUSTER ____ for the next POTUS. That's the main idea of why he is an incompetent leader. He is kicking the Iran can down the road for the next guy.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

KarlRove wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:There will be no attack on Iran during Obama's watch, and you need to get over it.

I could care less if there is one or not....the point is that Obama is leaving a CLUSTER ____ for the next POTUS. That's the main idea of why he is an incompetent leader. He is kicking the Iran can down the road for the next guy.

Why not? Look what that poor Black bastard was left by his predecessor: an economic basket case, and an unnecessary, unwinnable war that is still going on. Your daily whines are silly -- what's your solution to the ongoing war between the Shiias and Sunnis? And why the hell do we have to pay to solve it? I'm all ears!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum