Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Do you HAVE to use SERVIMG to upload a picture file?

5 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

I think I uploaded an image earlier from an URL, but when I try to upload another, a bot tries to force me to join servimg and "host" the image with it. Please explain if this is necessary. I am distrustful of windows that pop up and request my e-mail address.

no stress

no stress

I have tried everything too eric. Even tried az's advice in the photos section....nada zip zilch...dang it.

GUNZ wrote:I have tried everything too eric. Even tried az's advice in the photos section....nada zip zilch...dang it.

I copied an URL for a Gary Busey picture and was able to add that to a post. I don't know what I am doing differently.

no stress

no stress

Last edited by TrunkMonkey on 6/21/2012, 7:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

no stress

no stress

Do you HAVE to use SERVIMG to upload a picture file? Secure10

no stress

no stress

got it.

GUNZ wrote:got it.

Well????

Do you care to share your success or is it a secret? Laughing

no stress

no stress

Its simple but i had been missing the key ingredient. click on reply, go to the boxes over the reply section to the one marked "host image" click it, download the image to it. click "host it" then copy and past the middle box marked "image" to the reply section. Az probably explains it better in the photos section of this forum.

no stress

no stress

hmmmm
didn't work.

EDIT Gunz - Instead of hitting "upload" - right click for copy and then paste (make sure you have a prompt in the message box before you attempt).

You were right, Az did a great job of describing how to do it, but I think everyone with different OS will have quirks. I have IE.

Do you HAVE to use SERVIMG to upload a picture file? Jeep12

Last edited by RottiesRule on 6/14/2012, 7:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

no stress

no stress

I know rottie, me too. I hit the host it button now and it wont go any further.

RottiesRule wrote:hmmmm
didn't work.

The button beside Image: doesn't place the code into your paste buffer, Rottie. You need to highlight the code in the Image: box, right-click and select "copy" from your right-click menu.

It will now be in your paste buffer (memory) and you can click back into the "Message" area, right-click and select "paste" and the code that will present your image will be pasted into the Message.

You can then hit the Preview button at the bottom to verify that it is in the message.

Thanks Eric, I was figuring that out when you were typing.
As an old semi-computer geek, I never give up till I get it.

RottiesRule wrote:hmmmm
didn't work.

EDIT Gunz - Instead of hitting "upload" - right click for copy and then paste (make sure you have a prompt in the message box before you attempt).

You were right, Az did a great job of describing how to do it, but I think everyone with different OS will have quirks. I have IE.

Do you HAVE to use SERVIMG to upload a picture file? Jeep12

You may be right. The "Image" Copy button didn't put it into my computer memory like I think it was designed to do. I'm using Firefox. The fix for me was just to select the code and copy/paste it to the message.

Do you HAVE to use SERVIMG to upload a picture file? 719510[img]Do you HAVE to use SERVIMG to upload a picture file? Hot-le11[/img]Do you HAVE to use SERVIMG to upload a picture file? 101910

im practicing, sorry

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Chrissy8 wrote:Do you HAVE to use SERVIMG to upload a picture file? 719510[img]Do you HAVE to use SERVIMG to upload a picture file? Hot-le11[/img]Do you HAVE to use SERVIMG to upload a picture file? 101910

im practicing, sorry

MIKE MIKE LOOK WHAT CHRISSY'S DOIN ! MIKE affraid

Dammit TEO
I thought I would check in before lights out and your
post made me spray my laptop with green tea.
You are very funny sometimes...while also addressing the 800 lb. gorilla in the room. LOL

The whole no ban theory is already being tested to the maxim, i.e. NaughtBob & Chrissy (you know those youngins love to push those boundaries)

Do you HAVE to use SERVIMG to upload a picture file? 230x-210

I got it right the second time. Whew. Suspect

RottiesRule wrote:Dammit TEO
I thought I would check in before lights out and your
post made me spray my laptop with green tea.
You are very funny sometimes...while also addressing the 800 lb. gorilla in the room. LOL

The whole no ban theory is already being tested to the maxim, i.e. NaughtBob & Chrissy (you know those youngins love to push those boundaries)

Im not testing any no ban theory. Im just being me, havin fun.

Boards can ban me if he chooses, but he loves me Smile

Chrissy,
OK, I should have worded that differently.
Sorry if I offended you or Bob (he's probably still pissed at me for the whole puppy thing).

My opinion still stands....the no ban theory will be tested and it will get interesting.

RottiesRule wrote:Chrissy,
OK, I should have worded that differently.
Sorry if I offended you or Bob (he's probably still pissed at me for the whole puppy thing).

My opinion still stands....the no ban theory will be tested and it will get interesting.

You didnt offend me. Im not as easily offended as people think. My temper isnt what people think either. I prefer to have fun and im a adult naughty girl. Wink

make dreams mad and show us your boobs LOL

Good.

BTW my ta ta's are fabulous, but I don't understand why they would make Dreams mad???
What am I missing?

no stress

no stress

this is getting interesting

Admin

Admin

GUNZ wrote:this is getting interesting

You should see the chat box when Chrissy is in there.

https://pensacoladiscussion.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum