Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Explosive developments in Hillary Clinton e-mail controversy

+2
boards of FL
Markle
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

I am shocked...I am SHOCKED I SAY!

Explosive developments in Hillary Clinton e-mail controversy

May. 21, 2015 - 3:08 - Report: Some Clinton emails contain sensitive but unclassified information on State Department officials in Libya.

http://video.foxnews.com/v/4249013127001/explosive-developments-in-hillary-clinton-e-mail-controversy/?#sp=show-clips

At least one foreign country has hacked Hillary's Emails. Which means THEY know more about her illegal emails than does the United States. Maybe we should just hire hackers.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Outside of war with Iran, tax cuts, and taking away health insurance coverage from millions of Americans, can you name any policy that you support?  Or are you simply somewhat of a pass-through, merely keeping us up to date with the bullshit that is presented by Fox News?

Can you say anything here, anything, that would indicate you are a real person with a functioning brain who actually has formed opinions on various policies that you support?

Who here thinks the next post will be the Socrates image?

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Republicans are desperate to knock Hillary Clinton out of the running for 2016. They already know their chances are slim, and against her, they are even slimmer.

Their only chance is to make us so scared that we vote Republican in November 2016. They are pushing the threat from Iran, ISIS, Syria, anything Muslim, China..... I am sure that before November 2016, we will be hearing about how Democrats will not protect us from space aliens....

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

polecat

polecat

Keep bashing Hillary
It worked out so well for you the last time...LOL

2seaoat

There have been a great many announcements about explosive evidence which you have posted over the last three years concerning Benghazi.....and they all turned out to be party favors at Hillary and President Obama's coronations by the American people.......little party favor poppers......where committee reports contradict all your innuendo......a big who cares at this juncture as the American public yawns in unison.

Now a plan to increase American jobs......damn....start the fireworks......but no teeny tiny party favors.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

2seaoat wrote:Now a plan to increase American jobs......damn....start the fireworks......but no teeny tiny party favors.

They have no plan for that. They intend to try and fearmonger their way to victory.....

Explosive developments in Hillary Clinton e-mail controversy Shipme10

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

KarlRove

KarlRove

polecat wrote:Keep bashing Hillary
It worked out so well for you the last time...LOL

It did work before....Obama did it to her

2seaoat

It did work before....Obama did it to her

Nope, President Obama was right on more issues than Hillary, and she has admitted that she made mistakes. He did not have to attack, but simply intelligently discuss those policy differences. The Republicans need to learn something from those successes.........nope.....more Benghazi and more email.

Markle

Markle

boards of FL wrote:Outside of war with Iran, tax cuts, and taking away health insurance coverage from millions of Americans, can you name any policy that you support?  Or are you simply somewhat of a pass-through, merely keeping us up to date with the bullshit that is presented by Fox News?

Can you say anything here, anything, that would indicate you are a real person with a functioning brain who actually has formed opinions on various policies that you support?

Who here thinks the next post will be the Socrates image?

Specifically, what did I present which is not true? I am fully aware and simply trying you to do you a favor. I understand that your typical source of information, such as the comedy channel, will not carry these facts.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum