Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

“Why Obama Failed in Middle East”

+3
KarlRove
boards of FL
gatorfan
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

KarlRove

KarlRove

Describes the last 6.5 years:

“Why Obama Failed in Middle East” - Page 2 11059166_10204071926862452_6732948198010973284_n

KarlRove

KarlRove

“Why Obama Failed in Middle East” - Page 2 11220933_1133369936689660_2019109376182947861_n

2seaoat

President Obama inept.....now that is belly buster.......when you cannot even recognize success after success, and the guy has been right on just about everything......it makes the persons making those claims seem irrelevant and hopelessly ignorant....probably beyond repair.....probably a future Butchmeup voter.

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
KarlRove wrote:...and Obama was handed a stable ME region that he pissed away.

Stable? Laughable! There were more than 100 terrorist incidents in Iraq during 2008; about one every third day. Most of them suicide bombings or car bombings that killed multiple civilians at a whack.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorist_incidents_in_Iraq_in_2008

Earth to ZVUGKTUBM, Iraq was handed over to semi-retired President Obama in 2009. As you well know, there was three years of peace in Iraq during which time President Obama took credit winning the war in Iraq then REJECTED the advice of every one of his military advisors and pulled everyone out. The military advisors and all sane people promised that exactly what has happened, total chaos in the Middle East, would happen.

2seaoat

Earth to ZVUGKTUBM, Iraq was handed over to semi-retired President Obama in 2009. As you well know, there was three years of peace in Iraq during which time President Obama took credit winning the war in Iraq then REJECTED the advice of every one of his military advisors and pulled everyone out. The military advisors and all sane people promised that exactly what has happened, total chaos in the Middle East, would happen.

Your argument after we destroyed Iraq and killed 100k civilians is that we need 100k American troops and three quarter trillion a year to occupy another nation which has no critical strategic interest or value to American interests......now that is doubling down on bat chit crazy and a MIC wet dream.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:Earth to ZVUGKTUBM, Iraq was handed over to semi-retired President Obama in 2009.  As you well know, there was three years of peace in Iraq

Planet Uranus to semi-demented poster Markle.... Does your doctor need to increase your daily dose of Aricept? I am fully aware that President Obama took over in January of 2009. Had you cared to view my link You would see I posted statistics for January-December 2008--you know to the month before Obama took over.

And your statement about there being "3 years of peace" in Iraq before Obama assumed office is HARDLY true. Why was there a surge in 2007, which did nothing to make things better? There were dozens and dozens of bombings and attacks during your "peaceful" (not!) 3 years.

Mark my word, before the 2016 campaign season is over, at least one of the GOP presidential contenders is going to go public in saying George W. Bush made a grave error in ordering the invasion of Iraq--and that is going to mean that every claim you have ever made about the Iraq War on every forum you have written on was BS. How does that make you feel?

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum