Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who would you consider to be a role model for other tv "journalists"? Here are some of mine.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Willie Geist
Richard Engel
Anderson Cooper
Bret Baier

I've seen a lot of these four folks on tv. What sets them apart for me is two things.
One, they are very good at what they do. They ask the questions I want asked and provide the information I want to have.
Two, they exhibit very little advocacy and partiality.

And interestingly, they represent all three cable tv news organizations.

KarlRove

KarlRove

You are wrong about Anderson cooper. HE's as liberal as Sal and just as biased

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

KarlRove wrote:You are wrong about Anderson cooper. HE's as liberal as Sal and just as biased

But of course you cannot cite one specific instance of that bias.  If you could you would do it now to back up your statement.  But you can't.  lol
You believe that only because the two most biased cocksuckers on radio and tv, Bill O'Reilly and Rush Limbaugh, tell you everybody on the media except them are biased.

KarlRove

KarlRove

Watching him report the news is evidence enough. Should we just catalog every show he has done?

KarlRove

KarlRove

They are all biased. You just have a mancrush on AC

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

KarlRove wrote:Watching him report the news is evidence enough. Should we just catalog every show he has done?

Nope,  all I asked for is one example.  And as we see I still don't have one.  Lol

Your second reply gives it away,  Karl.  It's not about bias.  Like all right-wingers, you just don't like queers.  Lol

p.s.  he's not my type.  My type would be more like Marlon Brando.  I'm not into queers. Only other bisexuals. Lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum