Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Has any one reported this other than North Escambia .com

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Armed Bandits Hit Three Auto Parts Stores Friday Night
September 8, 2012
Armed robbers hit three different auto parts stores Friday night in Escambia and Santa Rosa counties.
An 7:43 p.m., an armed bandit held up the Advance Auto Parts on Mobile Highway. Moments later, an armed robbery was reported at 8:08 p.m. at the O’Riley Auto Parts store on Pace Boulevard.
Less than two hours later, an armed robbery was reported at an Advance Auto Parts store in Navarre.
There was no immediate word any arrest, and it was not known if the robberies were related. The incidents are under investigation by the Escambia and Santa Rosa Sheriff’s Offices.

no stress

no stress

Ch. 3 had it on the other night.

Ok Thanks My Ghetto is getting a little rough. Some A Hole threw a big drink on me a couple of days ago while I was cycling and last night they had some kind of a big fight in the middle of the street. I noticed some one posted signs on some of the traffic signs saying their house and been robbed and are looking for info. Maybe I can get the hell out here pretty soon....................

2seaoat

Have you had to buy any auto parts lately.......I have a 15kw Chinese diesel generator where I had to buy some fuel filters and oil filters in mass because the EPA has pulled them from the American Market because emissions do not meet EPA standards, and I am looking at $200 for getting a few extra filters to make sure I have them over the next couple years. Sometimes you need a gun or a big checking account to pay for parts.

I used to be a heavy equipment mechanic. I know what you are talking about. The price for some Caterpillar or John Deere stuff can be crazy. Luckily I got out of the business a few years ago. I guess on line shopping can help a little but some things are dealer items. I went to buy some worm clamps at NAPA not long back. I think they were about 2 dollars a piece. I said Damn They used to be 50 Cents. The counter man said "And engines used to run on steam" I had to laugh..........

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum