Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cops have killed 400 so far in 2015 -- One every 7.5 hours!

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:You're getting more and more boring.  You can't or refuse to answer simple questions you have instigated by your posts.

Then you whine and swing into your President Bill Clinton imitation.  You remember, it depends on what the meaning of is...is....

You're the guy who said Grey was carrying an illegal weapon.  And the subject of this thread is the number of civilians gunned down by violent cops.  

If you want to discuss cops and racism, start your own thread.  Dummy.

Yo, Wordslinger, still waiting for your response. Which I can only expect will be brilliant!

I pulled up my thread where you claimed I blamed something on an illegal knife.  You really need to keep up.  You have gotten so accustomed to lying it just flows now doesn't it?  Just like with your good bud, former President Bill Clinton.

Last edited by Markle on 5/11/2015, 7:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

These are all just common crimes which happen every day. You butchmeups are just scaredy cats.

Now if you wanna really make a difference stop being so scaredy cat and butchemup and let's put a stop to sneaking snacks into the movie theater. That's the real immorality which is destroying our society.

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

Wordslinger wrote:Who will protect us from killer cops?  Maybe we need a new federal police agency ... armed cops on our side!

http://www.alternet.org/news-amp-politics/police-have-killed-400-people-2015-new-grieving-family-every-75-hours?akid=13081.260394.npqzr-&rd=1&src=newsletter1035984&t=19

Apparently there's a lot of fools in this country need shootin'. Just sayin'

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum