Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lessons Learned?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Lessons Learned? Empty Lessons Learned? 4/21/2015, 8:42 am

gatorfan

The middle class is struggling, the national debt load is sky high, the Mideast is burning down with U.S. troops still involved, ISIS is butchering folks all over the place, Iran is already pushing back on the infamous nuclear framework while U.S. warships are now positioning off Yemen to more than likely intercept Iranian arms, Russia is resetting to a new Cold War posture, China is flexing it’s military muscle and building military facilities in contested waters, North Korea is still acting like a country of idiots, our military is burning out while the Pentadrones spend money on unneeded and enormously expensive weapons systems like the F-35 program, ad infinitum.

Apparently there is no such thing as “lessons learned” in Washington.

2Lessons Learned? Empty Re: Lessons Learned? 4/21/2015, 12:07 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Gator, have you ever asked yourself why all of this is happening? Franklin D. Roosevelt once claimed that "in politics, nothing happens by accident, and if it happens, you can bet that it was planned that way." This is a quote from a small book I read back in 1980, titled None Dare Call it Conspiracy.

But, have you ever read any of the is called revisionist history books that are available? My next Kindle book is going to be another one of those and I cannot wait to get it (must finish my current title first).

The next meeting of the Bilderberg Group happens June 9th-14th in Austria. These are the people who are the world's defacto rulers. Nothing happens in the world without their explicit direction or approval. However, the hows and whys are hard to divine, because their meeting is cloistered in total secrecy.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum