Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Why is there no Islamic Terrorism in Japan?

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

KarlRove

KarlRove

http://chersonandmolschky.com/2015/04/13/islamic-terrorism-japan/

Our government should take notes.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

So any Muslims living in America need to be deported, and that will solve any future issues with Muslim terrorism for our country?

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

KarlRove

KarlRove

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:So any Muslims living in America need to be deported, and that will solve any future issues with Muslim terrorism for our country?

Deported? They weren't even allowed to immigrate from the article. Maybe giving those who are intolerant of other religions (Muslims) and are responsible for 94% of just last year's terrorist's attacks was mere hindsight on the part of the Japanese? I think not. It's been a long term policy. As usual, you fail to read the article and get the main idea. But, for people like the Tsarnevs who brought two sons here and one died in a shootout with police and the other cowardly surrendered after killing so many at the Boston Marathon, what do you think? They have huge sporting events and one of the largest cities in the world. Why don't they have these issues in Japan? Nuf said. You are too gutless to admit it. We failed to look back at our own history and interactions with Muslims starting with the Barbary Pirates. Those who fail to remember the past are doomed to repeat it. huh?

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

KarlRove wrote:We failed to look back at our own history and interactions with Muslims starting with the Barbary Pirates. Those who fail to remember the past are doomed to repeat it. huh?

So we are reaching back all the way to the shores of Tripoli in characterizing the Muslim threat?

The Mameluke sword in my closet--the ceremonial sword that every USMC officer acquires for parades, etc.--supposedly originated from that conflict. This I will give to my daughter one day as a keepsake.

I bet there was a long period between Tripoli and the more recent period when nobody gave a hoot about the Islam or the Muslims. Most Muslims lived happily within the Ottoman Empire back then.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I despise the muslim religion more than even pacedog does. That's simply because I have more reason to despise it than he does. And if I somehow had the capacity to make that religion disappear from the face of the Earth, I would do it in a heartbeat.

But about the conclusions drawn by this blog article.
Before I conclude that this lack of terrorism is due only to Japan's strict immigration policy, I would like to know if Japan has ever overthrown the government of Iran and installed a pro-Japan dictator in his place.
I would like to know if Japan invaded and occupied Iraq and installed a shia government which repressed the sunni population.
I would like to know if Japan has supplied as much military support to the biggest enemy of the entire muslim world.
I would like to know if Japan has ever sided up with the mujahadeen which was the precursor to the Taliban and Al Qaeda.
And did Japan supply military support to Saddam Hussein when he was gassing Iranians in a war he started with Japan's help and support.
I guess basically what I would want to know is did Japan meddle in the affairs of these middle eastern countries for the last 60 years.

Knowing that might help us sort all this out.

KarlRove

KarlRove

by ZVUGKTUBM Today at 12:50 am
KarlRove wrote:

We failed to look back at our own history and interactions with Muslims starting with the Barbary Pirates. Those who fail to remember the past are doomed to repeat it. huh?

So we are reaching back all the way to the shores of Tripoli in characterizing the Muslim threat?

The Mameluke sword in my closet--the ceremonial sword that every USMC officer acquires for parades, etc.--supposedly originated from that conflict. This I will give to my daughter one day as a keepsake.

I bet there was a long period between Tripoli and the more recent period when nobody gave a hoot about the Islam or the Muslims. Most Muslims lived happily within the Ottoman Empire back then.
-------
If the dirka dirkas can harken back to the Crusades ( as well as our own Muslim COWH), then the shoe must fit huh? No, people have cared Z. It's why we've put up with buying oil from them and defending their area of the world per the Carter Doctrine which said we wouid defend Saudi Arabia against all intrusions that were against our vital national security interest.

KarlRove

KarlRove

Bob this isn't just from a blog -

Here is source-

*This information comes from the National Counterterrorism Center’s (NCTC) unclassified report. The NCTC provides the State Department with the statistical data it needs and was created to provide government agencies with this type of information.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

It matters not if it's from a blog or it was chiseled by fire into stone tablets god handed moses, Karl.
It still ignores all the other reasons Japan doesn't attract the ire of muslim terrorists.

KarlRove

KarlRove

It's from a governmental entity and it does give reasons why Muslims are raising hell in Japan. You choose to ignore it. The reasons revolve around immigration, limiting the teaching of Islamic culture/language, and denying opportunity for the most influential of the Muslims to make it easy for their message to be spread.

KarlRove

KarlRove

Are not

KarlRove

KarlRove

Meant Muslims are not raising hell

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

KarlRove wrote:It's from a governmental entity and it does give reasons why Muslims are raising hell in Japan. You choose to ignore it. The reasons revolve around immigration, limiting the teaching of Islamic culture/language, and denying opportunity for the most influential of the Muslims to make it easy for their message to be spread.

It's like this,  Karl.  
Yes,  the immigration policy is a factor so no I'm not ignoring it.

But if Japan had invaded and occupied Iraq for ten years and played favorites with one middle east dictator after another and had deposed the leader of Iran and had supplied untold amounts of weaponry to Israel,  trust me it wouldn't matter if muslims were allowed to live in Japan.  They would still have blown up shit and "raised hell" in Tokyo.
And that's what YOU are ignoring.

polecat

polecat

Dam you Bob
Hoe dare you drag the truth out into the light of day... have you no shame?

The truth is is... our FREEDOooooM

polecat

polecat

Muslims abusing Christians in the Middle East? How barbaric!" cried the respectable Christian who cheered for Shock & Awe back in '03.- John Fugelsang

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Bob wrote:Knowing that might help us sort all this out.

I think you just nailed it, Bob. It would also be a great lesson for our nation's leaders to learn.

But, you must first realize that Karl's perspective is clouded by his religious fundamentalism. He looks through that lens first, before he looks at anything else. This has shaped his view that the world's Muslims are collectively bad people who need to be suppressed. It is sort of a flip-flop on Adolph Hitler's idea that the world's Jews were collectively bad, and needed to be suppressed (we all saw where that lead).

Fundamentalist preachers must be spewing this garbage from their pulpits about Muslims by the sermonful. In their view, Zionist Israel must be protected at all costs, even if it means declaring war against a billion people (the world's Muslims). This may be one of the reasons Karl seems so agitated about Iran, and may also explain why he deployed so many times to the GWOT.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

KarlRove wrote:The reasons revolve around immigration, limiting the teaching of Islamic culture/language, and denying opportunity for the most influential of the Muslims to make it easy for their message to be spread.

That is baloney and what Bob stated is correct. The U.S. suffers a lot of blowback from its Middle East interventions and one-sided support of Israel, which you are in favor of.

If the U.S. pulled back from intervening and took a more even-handed approach toward the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, the so-called "Peace Process" might one day be revived. However, I do realize that is the last thing fanatical fundamentalists want to see, so you would be against this.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

KarlRove wrote:The reasons revolve around immigration, limiting the teaching of Islamic culture/language, and denying opportunity for the most influential of the Muslims to make it easy for their message to be spread.

You are starting to sound as theocratic as the narrowest thinking Muslim fanatic. The U.S. Constitution offers the same protections to all who live within our shores. I know you would like it to be different, but then again, your point of view sits pretty far out from mainstream thinking.

You can't start limiting how one culture decides to live and express itself. We don't live in an apartheid/fake democracy/police-state like your favorite country. We live in America where one way of life is not supposed to be favored over another. At least that is how our Constitution intended it to be.

KarlRove

KarlRove

by Bob Today at 11:51 am
KarlRove wrote:

It's from a governmental entity and it does give reasons why Muslims are raising hell in Japan. You choose to ignore it. The reasons revolve around immigration, limiting the teaching of Islamic culture/language, and denying opportunity for the most influential of the Muslims to make it easy for their message to be spread.

It's like this, Karl.
Yes, the immigration policy is a factor so no I'm not ignoring it.

But if Japan had invaded and occupied Iraq for ten years and played favorites with one middle east dictator after another and had deposed the leader of Iran and had supplied untold amounts of weaponry to Israel, trust me it wouldn't matter if muslims were allowed to live in Japan. They would still have blown up shit and "raised hell" in Tokyo.
-----
No Bob, if that were true, your pos analogy, show me where the Chinese and Korean terrorists are that should be doing the same as the Muslims did to us.... Japan did heinous things to the Chinese and Japanese. I don't see any Bhuddists being terrorists in Japan.

KarlRove

KarlRove

by ZVUGKTUBM Today at 4:30 pm
KarlRove wrote:

The reasons revolve around immigration, limiting the teaching of Islamic culture/language, and denying opportunity for the most influential of the Muslims to make it easy for their message to be spread.

You are starting to sound as theocratic as the narrowest thinking Muslim fanatic. The U.S. Constitution offers the same protections to all who live within our shores. I know you would like it to be different, but then again, your point of view sits pretty far out from mainstream thinking.

You can't start limiting how one culture decides to live and express itself. We don't live in an apartheid/fake democracy/police-state like your favorite country. We live in America where one way of life is not supposed to be favored over another. At least that is how our Constitution intended it to be.
-----
You can when said culture is tying to topple the one they immigrated into.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

KarlRove wrote:by ZVUGKTUBM Today at 4:30 pm
KarlRove wrote:

The reasons revolve around immigration, limiting the teaching of Islamic culture/language, and denying opportunity for the most influential of the Muslims to make it easy for their message to be spread.

-----
You can when said culture is tying to topple the one they immigrated into.
Would that thinking apply to what the European invaders did to the Native Americans here??

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

KarlRove wrote:by Bob Today at 11:51 am
KarlRove wrote:

It's like this,  Karl.  
Yes,  the immigration policy is a factor so no I'm not ignoring it.

But if Japan had invaded and occupied Iraq for ten years and played favorites with one middle east dictator after another and had deposed the leader of Iran and had supplied untold amounts of weaponry to Israel,  trust me it wouldn't matter if muslims were allowed to live in Japan.  They would still have blown up shit and "raised hell" in Tokyo.
-----
No Bob, if that were true, your pos analogy, show me where the Chinese and Korean terrorists are that should be doing the same as the Muslims did to us.... Japan did heinous things to the Chinese and Japanese. I don't see any Bhuddists being terrorists in Japan.

We saved the Chinese by winning a war against Japan so they have no reason to terrorize us. Also, having our market for their exports is what
transformed their country into an economic superpower. So they REALLY have no reason to terrorize us.

Same holds true for SOUTH Korea.

If you're talking about North Korea, I'm sure if we invaded and occupied their country there would be blowback and negative consequences for us. And apparently the neocons don't see any benefit from that either. We'd just own another country and we'd have to spend what's left of our treasury on it too.
Besides, North Korea is no more threat to the United States than Iraq was. So the better question is why did the neocons invade and occupy Iraq but not North Korea? Answer: it's now evident that occupying Iraq resulted in a nightmarish episode in American history and nobody wants to repeat that in North Korea.

As to why there aren't buddhist terrorists? It's because buddhists have very little in common with the adherents to the Abrahamic religions (Christianity, Judaism and Islam). They just don't do shit like that.

KarlRove

KarlRove

by Bob Today at 8:45 pm
KarlRove wrote:

by Bob Today at 11:51 am
KarlRove wrote:

It's like this, Karl.
Yes, the immigration policy is a factor so no I'm not ignoring it.

But if Japan had invaded and occupied Iraq for ten years and played favorites with one middle east dictator after another and had deposed the leader of Iran and had supplied untold amounts of weaponry to Israel, trust me it wouldn't matter if muslims were allowed to live in Japan. They would still have blown up shit and "raised hell" in Tokyo.
-----

We saved the Chinese by winning a war against Japan so they have no reason to terrorize us. Also, having our market for their exports is what
transformed their country into an economic superpower. So they REALLY have no reason to terrorize us.

Same holds true for SOUTH Korea.

If you're talking about North Korea, I'm sure if we invaded and occupied their country there would be blowback and negative consequences for us. And apparently the neocons don't see any benefit from that either. We'd just own another country and we'd have to spend what's left of our treasury on it too.
Besides, North Korea is no more threat to the United States than Iraq was. So the better question is why did the neocons invade and occupy Iraq but not North Korea? Answer: it's now evident that occupying Iraq resulted in a nightmarish episode in American history and nobody wants to repeat that in North Korea.

As to why there aren't buddhist terrorists? It's because buddhists have very little in common with the adherents to the Abrahamic religions (Christianity, Judaism and Islam). They just don't do shit like that.

-----
No idgit, you and your bozo buddy Z
Say we caused Islamic terrorism by invading the ME. Japan invaded china. Why haven't the Chinese carried out terrorism on Japan for doing so?

Islamics are going to terrorize regardless.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

KarlRove wrote:
Why haven't the Chinese carried out terrorism on Japan for doing so?

Because Japan was whipped into submission by a World War resulting in it no longer being a threat to the Chinese.
But you're correct to a degree, it's also a factor that many Islamics believe their holy book is sanctioning jihad and suicide jihad and mass murder and beheadings and all the rest.
That's why it did us no good to keep stirring that hornet's nest over and over again for the last 60 years.
That's the thing about a hornet's nest. If you leave it alone it doesn't fuck with you. But when you keep poking it with a stick you get a different result.

That's my idjitiotic opinion.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Islamics are going to terrorize regardless.

Karl is a fascist, pure and simple, who hates Muslims probably worse than Adolph Hitler hated Jews. Karl believes Muslims should be collectively punished/suppressed, even those who have never committed a terrorist act.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

ZVUGKTUBM wrote: Karl believes Muslims should be collectively punished/suppressed, even those who have never committed a terrorist act.

As long as they force their religion on their own kind and not on me,  I can live with them and their religion.  And the same holds true for Christians.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum