Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

FL School Guns Bill Likely Dead

+2
KarlRove
ZVUGKTUBM
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1FL School Guns Bill Likely Dead Empty FL School Guns Bill Likely Dead 4/16/2015, 12:57 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

http://miami.cbslocal.com/2015/04/15/school-guns-bill-likely-dead/

It looks like teachers will have to leave their guns at home after this measure fails.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

KarlRove

KarlRove

Teachers haven't been bringing their guns previously gumby.

KarlRove

KarlRove

My superintendent was against it from the
Start. We talked and his opinion was that
He never wanted a teacher to shoot a former student.y
Take on it was that when the
Lives of innocents and other faculty are on the
Line, something needs to be done. I respect his opinion,
But I am a sheepdog not one of the sheep.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

KarlRove wrote:But I am a sheepdog not one of the sheep.

If you were not a sheep you would not be citing from all of those goofy conservative blogs you like to post here as absolute truth. Useful idiots exist on both sides of the political spectrum.

KarlRove

KarlRove

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

If you were not a sheep you would not be citing from all of those goofy conservative blogs you like to post here as absolute truth. Useful idiots exist on both sides of the political spectrum.

Spoken by a man who required the infantry to secure his LZ for him.

Nuf said.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

KarlRove wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

Nuf said.

At least I didn't drive AAV7s. I took two rides in one of those things, both were off the back of an amphib. The second ride was in a C7 command vehicle when I did my tour with 3/1. We assaulted the beach at Camp Pendleton and were tactical up to the freeway (I-5). There is a tunnel where everyone goes admin to cross under the freeway and then the exercise starts back up on the inland side of the freeway. Some AAV driver tried to enter the very narrow tunnel with the AAV's 50 caliber machine gun barrel elevated, and bent the barrel into an odd shape. I wonder who got court martialed for that?

KarlRove

KarlRove

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
KarlRove wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

Nuf said.

At least I didn't drive AAV7s. I took two rides in one of those things, both were off the back of an amphib. The second ride was in a C7 command vehicle when I did my tour with 3/1. We assaulted the beach at Camp Pendleton and were tactical up to the freeway (I-5). There is a tunnel where everyone goes admin to cross under the freeway and then the exercise starts back up on the inland side of the freeway. Some AAV driver tried to enter the very narrow tunnel with the AAV's 50 caliber machine gun barrel elevated, and bent the barrel into an odd shape. I wonder who got court martialed for that?

An AAV costs less than the two helos you crashed

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

KarlRove wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
KarlRove wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

Nuf said.

An AAV costs less than the two helos you crashed

c'mon War Hero ... tell us another war story    LOL

KarlRove

KarlRove

You lack the clearance

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:http://miami.cbslocal.com/2015/04/15/school-guns-bill-likely-dead/

It looks like teachers will have to leave their guns at home after this measure fails.

Ironic isn't it that teachers are considered by many to be incompetent to do their jobs but think they are cleaver and professional enough to confront a deadly threat with a gun in the midst of panicked children and other staff. Amazing.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

KarlRove wrote:An AAV costs less than the two helos you crashed

When did I say I crashed two helicopters? I logged 3,669 accident-free flight hours. Most of that time was evenly split between the CH-53A/D and the TH-57A/B/C aircraft.

I am really excited about Sikorsky's rollout of the CH-53K, which should make its first flight in 2015. It should turn out to be an awesome aircraft, and will replace the CH-53E, which I never flew (except in a simulator to log some instrument time). See, I still follow aviation.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
KarlRove wrote:An AAV costs less than the two helos you crashed

When did I say I crashed two helicopters? I logged 3,669 accident-free flight hours. Most of that time was evenly split between the CH-53A/D and the TH-57A/B/C aircraft.

I am really excited about Sikorsky's rollout of the CH-53K, which should make its first flight in 2015. It should turn out to be an awesome aircraft, and will replace the CH-53E, which I never flew (except in a simulator to log some instrument time). See, I still follow aviation.

PeeDog likes to make things up about other people to justify acting like a jerk.

Sal

Sal

Floridatexan wrote:

PeeDog likes to make things up about other people to justify acting like a jerk.

Yes, PeeDawg has quite an active imagination regarding not only other poster's personal lives, but his own as well.

The only personal story he's told on here that I found believable was regarding his wife leaving him for another man.

The only thing fishy about that story is that any woman would be dumb/desperate enough to marry him in the first place.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Ahem... We should stick to picking on our opponents' political opinions and leave their personal intimate lives alone....

Just my opinion....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum