Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I just watched what has to be the most ironic thing I've ever seen on television.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

There was Sean Hannity adamantly and emotionally condemning the South Carolina cop.
And his guest who was coming up with every excuse in the world to defend the cop, was a black man.

It was like watching a debate between Brother Carl and Richard Dawson, and Brother Carl is preaching atheism while Dawson is trying to save his soul.
It repeats later so don't miss it.

Actually, I think there's a hidden agenda with it. Fox News and all it's celebrity cast have always been like an arm of the Police Benevolent Association. Cops can do no wrong.
But now all of a sudden they're faced with an instance of a cop murdering someone which is totally indefensible to anyone with an IQ "greater than a toaster" which according to Coulter would be most all of the Fox News Channel audience. And the Fox folk know this. So they went and found the only black man on earth who would defend the cop and put on a wrastlin show with him and hannity to prove how fair and balanced they are.
I just spent four days in Hollywood. Never saw a thing while I was there that was as contrived as what I see on cable television "news".

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Well I guess except for what I experienced while in Malibu. That was even more PT Barnum than the cable news.

2seaoat

Propaganda is very well thought out.

Markle

Markle

Bob wrote:There was Sean Hannity adamantly and emotionally condemning the South Carolina cop.
And his guest who was coming up with every excuse in the world to defend the cop,  was a black man.

It was like watching a debate between Brother Carl and Richard Dawson,  and Brother Carl is preaching atheism while Dawson is trying to save his soul.  

Actually,  I think there's a hidden agenda with it.  Fox News and all it's celebrity cast have always been like an arm of the Police Benevolent Association.  Cops can do no wrong.

But now all of a sudden they're faced with an instance of a cop murdering someone which is totally indefensible to anyone with an IQ "greater than a toaster" which according to Coulter would be most all of the Fox News Channel audience.  And the Fox folk know this.  So they went and found the only black man on earth who would defend the cop and put on a wrastlin show with him and Hannity to prove how fair and balanced they are.
I just spent four days in Hollywood.  Never saw a thing while I was there that was as contrived as what I see on cable television "news".

That's a lie, which you already know.

Fox always prides itself and DOES present both sides of issues so, you bitch and wine about it when they...present both sides of an issue. Can you make up your mind?

Your childish reference to IQ is amusing since the architect of Obamacare, JONATHAN GRUBER, and by extension the administration referred to you, and all those who support Obamacare and semi-retired President Obama as being STUPID. He did that repeatedly. Not us, not any opponent of the administration, a main supporter knew they needed STUPID voters.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Markle wrote:
Bob wrote:There was Sean Hannity adamantly and emotionally condemning the South Carolina cop.
And his guest who was coming up with every excuse in the world to defend the cop,  was a black man.

It was like watching a debate between Brother Carl and Richard Dawson,  and Brother Carl is preaching atheism while Dawson is trying to save his soul.  

Actually,  I think there's a hidden agenda with it.  Fox News and all it's celebrity cast have always been like an arm of the Police Benevolent Association.  Cops can do no wrong.

But now all of a sudden they're faced with an instance of a cop murdering someone which is totally indefensible to anyone with an IQ "greater than a toaster" which according to Coulter would be most all of the Fox News Channel audience.  And the Fox folk know this.  So they went and found the only black man on earth who would defend the cop and put on a wrastlin show with him and Hannity to prove how fair and balanced they are.
I just spent four days in Hollywood.  Never saw a thing while I was there that was as contrived as what I see on cable television "news".

That's a lie, which you already know.

Fox always prides itself and DOES present both sides of issues so, you bitch and wine about it when they...present both sides of an issue.  Can you make up your mind?

Your childish reference to IQ is amusing since the architect of Obamacare, JONATHAN GRUBER, and by extension the administration referred to you, and all those who support Obamacare and semi-retired President Obama as being STUPID.  He did that repeatedly.  Not us, not any opponent of the administration, a main supporter knew they needed STUPID voters.

I'm neither a supporter of democrats, obama or obamacare. That's the lie in this exchange.
What I said is all based on truth, not political brainwashing from either side.
Homey don't play that game no more.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Markle wrote:Fox always prides itself and DOES present both sides of issues so, you bitch and wine about it when they...present both sides of an issue.  Can you make up your mind?

This is why people think you're stupid.

Well, that is one reason among a mountain of reasons as to why people think you're stupid.

Go ahead and queue up your Socrates image, Captain Predictable.

Markle

Markle

boards of FL wrote:
Markle wrote:Fox always prides itself and DOES present both sides of issues so, you bitch and wine about it when they...present both sides of an issue.  Can you make up your mind?

This is why people think you're stupid.

Well, that is one reason among a mountain of reasons as to why people think you're stupid.

Go ahead and queue up your Socrates image, Captain Predictable.

Your childish reference to "STUPID" is amusing since the architect of Obamacare, JONATHAN GRUBER, and by extension the administration referred to you, and all those who support Obamacare and semi-retired President Obama as being STUPID. He did that repeatedly. Not us, not any opponent of the administration, a main supporter knew they needed STUPID voters.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum