Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Aqua Buddha for President

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Aqua Buddha for President Empty Aqua Buddha for President 4/7/2015, 4:03 pm

Sal

Sal

Aqua Buddha for President Rand-paul-underpants-051910-xlg

"I envision an America where you can decide who is allowed to walk into your establishment for a calzone.

An America, where a union of love must be of one vagina and one penis.

An America that treats corporations like people.

An America where the American people, the good, hard-working Americans, can look at the most in need, the children and elderly and those who served this nation and say, "Whatever, dudes. Get off the government tit."

I want the same America my father wanted, but I'll love Israel more and let you get high.

Glibertarians Untie!!"

2Aqua Buddha for President Empty Re: Aqua Buddha for President 4/7/2015, 5:39 pm

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Sal wrote:Aqua Buddha for President Rand-paul-underpants-051910-xlg

"I envision an America where you can decide who is allowed to walk into your establishment for a calzone.

An America, where a union of love must be of one vagina and one penis.

An America that treats corporations like people.

An America where the American people, the good, hard-working Americans, can look at the most in need, the children and elderly and those who served this nation and say, "Whatever, dudes. Get off the government tit."

I want the same America my father wanted, but I'll love Israel more and let you get high.

Glibertarians Untie!!"

Given the alternative of Bush III, Ted Cruz, Marco Polo, er Rubio, Dr. Ted Carlsen, (screw the traffic) Chris Christy, I must say, Rand Paul is looking good.  (Note:  My list of potential republican candidates is arbitrary, and I'm aware I've left out the other 223 contenders.) 

3Aqua Buddha for President Empty Re: Aqua Buddha for President 4/8/2015, 10:30 am

Sal

Sal

Actual quote from Randy's big announcement ....

"I support the Reagan approach to the Iran negotiations."

Aqua Buddha for President Screenshot%2B2015-04-07%2Bat%2B11.01.36%2BAM

4Aqua Buddha for President Empty Re: Aqua Buddha for President 4/8/2015, 5:54 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

5Aqua Buddha for President Empty Re: Aqua Buddha for President 4/9/2015, 4:45 pm

polecat

polecat

Aqua Buddha for President Randpaul-civilrights

6Aqua Buddha for President Empty Re: Aqua Buddha for President 4/9/2015, 5:53 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Aqua Buddha for President Rand-paul-misinformation-quote-meme

7Aqua Buddha for President Empty Re: Aqua Buddha for President 4/9/2015, 6:04 pm

KarlRove

KarlRove

Well you ought to like that. Obama is master of it

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum