Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Record 56,131,000 women not in labor force

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

KarlRove

KarlRove

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/04/03/56131000-women-arent-in-the-labor-force-a-record-high/

Markle

Markle

Progressives are silent, no surprise.

BoardsofFL is strangely silent as well. All the informed folks here told him this was going to happen, but he refused to listen.

Looks like the semi-retired President is waging a war on women!

2seaoat

I know you are right......My wife is a casualty. She retired at 59. Most of the teachers in her school have been retiring in their mid 50s.....those women are buying second homes and suffering with great pensions and savings in the bank.......I am glad the 10k who are retiring every day have Mr. Markle confused....yes women and blacks have jobs, and yes they do retire.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat still demands that while people are, indeed retiring, more people are entering the job market having graduated from high school, technical school or college. Many also drop out of high school and go into the job market. We also have the flood of illegal and legal immigrants coming into the job market.

For some of my Progressive good friends here, none of those people exist.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum