Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What Do Conservatives Want When They Say "I Want My Country Back"?

+2
2seaoat
Floridatexan
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2015/03/29/1374127/-What-Do-Conservatives-Want-When-They-Say-When-I-Want-My-Country-Back?detail=email

2seaoat

As a child living in those times, I understood as an innocent child it was wrong, and as an adult I have been vigilant to fight hate and prejudice at every turn. My country is good Americans treating all Americans as their equal.......and most importantly caring about their fellow neighbors and Americans. I want MY country back......pried from the greedy Oligarch's hands where hate is but a mere tool of their greed and strategy to divide.

Sal

Sal

when they say they want their country back, they really mean back to the way it used to be before civil rights laws were passed to protect, however ineffectively, the rights of those who do not fall within the narrow definition of straight, white Christian men. And they are deadly serious about that agenda.

That sums it up quite neatly.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Sal wrote:when they say they want their country back, they really mean back to the way it used to be before civil rights laws were passed to protect, however ineffectively, the rights of those who do not fall within the narrow definition of straight, white Christian men. And they are deadly serious about that agenda.

Really Sal.....thank God we have you. Rolling Eyes

Sal

Sal

Joanimaroni wrote:
Sal wrote:when they say they want their country back, they really mean back to the way it used to be before civil rights laws were passed to protect, however ineffectively, the rights of those who do not fall within the narrow definition of straight, white Christian men. And they are deadly serious about that agenda.

Really Sal.....thank God we have you. Rolling Eyes

Well, that was something of a lengthy article, at least for our Adult ADHD afflicted and reading comprehension deficient wingnut participants, so I thought I would provide a summary for their consumption.

Sheesh, I try to do something nice and in return I get a pithy comment like that.

polecat

polecat

The fact that Jeb Bush and Ted Cruz are supporting Indiana's anti-gay law shows that the Republicans are serious about losing the 2016 election.- Andy Borowitz

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

I really wish Bank of America would refuse service to Christians everywhere!!!

Jews too.

And Muslims.

And Sciontologists.

And Jehovah Witnesses.

And Mormons.

And females.

And Catholics.

And Presbyterians.

And Baptists.

Those people are all creeps anyway!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]