Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Now he is in trouble.....

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Now he is in trouble..... Empty Now he is in trouble..... 9/7/2012, 4:03 pm

Dr. Michael Berkland, 57, is currently in the Escambia County Jail after being charged with felony improper storage of hazardous waste, nuisance injurious to public health and driving with a suspended license, Chief Assistant State Attorney Greg Marcille said.

2Now he is in trouble..... Empty Re: Now he is in trouble..... 9/7/2012, 4:20 pm

What a loose cannon...

3Now he is in trouble..... Empty Re: Now he is in trouble..... 9/7/2012, 4:26 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

Eric, it's your anniversary? Love the picture! I love you

4Now he is in trouble..... Empty Re: Now he is in trouble..... 9/7/2012, 4:31 pm

Nekochan wrote:Eric, it's your anniversary? Love the picture! I love you

On the 23rd of this month. (I just thought I would get an early start on the celebration Smile )

5Now he is in trouble..... Empty Re: Now he is in trouble..... 9/7/2012, 4:38 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

Yomama wrote:
Nekochan wrote:Eric, it's your anniversary? Love the picture! I love you

On the 23rd of this month. (I just thought I would get an early start on the celebration Smile )

And so you should! All damn month long! You two lovebirds deserve it!
Happy early anniversary!
I love you

6Now he is in trouble..... Empty Re: Now he is in trouble..... 9/7/2012, 4:40 pm

hallmarkgrad wrote:Dr. Michael Berkland, 57, is currently in the Escambia County Jail after being charged with felony improper storage of hazardous waste, nuisance injurious to public health and driving with a suspended license, Chief Assistant State Attorney Greg Marcille said.

Looks like we have ANOTHER pnj employee that cannot spell or has any proof reading skills.

"Berkland’s arrest affidavit says he doctor was behind on his payments."

7Now he is in trouble..... Empty Re: Now he is in trouble..... 9/7/2012, 5:13 pm

congrats eric..!! you're a lucky man..!! thank her from the rest of us. Laughing

8Now he is in trouble..... Empty Re: Now he is in trouble..... 9/7/2012, 5:39 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Stay away from cellphones, vaccinations and oh yeah don't breathe the air and you will have many more anniversaries... Very Happy

Oh and stay away from doctors and hospitals. Don't eat GMO foods. Store up nonperishable food and ammo and have a way to bug out with your bride when the time comes. Buy Gold and silver and never ever believe mainstream media...

9Now he is in trouble..... Empty Re: Now he is in trouble..... 9/7/2012, 5:56 pm

hallmarkgrad wrote:Dr. Michael Berkland, 57, is currently in the Escambia County Jail after being charged with felony improper storage of hazardous waste, nuisance injurious to public health and driving with a suspended license, Chief Assistant State Attorney Greg Marcille said.

wow this doctor went way down in life. he lost his medical license, his drivers license and must have been brok to loose his storage unit.

as you notice, no charge for actually having the material, he must have done a crappy job of storing it.

10Now he is in trouble..... Empty Re: Now he is in trouble..... 9/7/2012, 6:26 pm

no stress

no stress

Should have just put it in a freezer in the basement like I do.

11Now he is in trouble..... Empty Re: Now he is in trouble..... 9/7/2012, 6:27 pm

Yella

Yella

Yomama wrote:What a loose cannon...

How does a Doctor with a vast education make such stupid decisions?

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

12Now he is in trouble..... Empty Re: Now he is in trouble..... 9/7/2012, 6:38 pm

Gunz wrote:Should have just put it in a freezer in the basement like I do.

lol!

Suspect

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum