Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

This religion truly sucks ....

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1This religion truly sucks .... Empty This religion truly sucks .... 3/14/2015, 12:08 am

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

http://news.yahoo.com/megachurch-pastor-seeks-donations-pricey-private-jet-234234111.html

KarlRove

KarlRove

He didn't ask you to donate and you could care less about religion, so why worry?

Vikingwoman

Suckers!

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

KarlRove wrote:He didn't ask you to donate and you could care less about religion, so why worry?

It's all phony as hell, you know it, yet still you defend it.  Why?

Clearly this "pastor" thinks it's okay to fleece his flock, and they somehow agree.

All religious leaders think it's perfectly okay to suck from their followers.

It's religion.  No difference from this guy's rice bowl to that of the Pope, or the Ayatollah. 

These slick son-of-a-bitches have managed to convince their followers that they couldn't reach God without them.

And in virtually each case, their followers get absolutely zero in return for their hard-earned cash.

Bizarre.  Depressing.  Evil.

Reality.

KarlRove

KarlRove

You can choose what you give your tithe to at any time. I think you don't like Pastor Dollar Because he is black.
Reality.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

KarlRove wrote:You can choose what you give your tithe to at any time. I think you don't like Pastor Dollar Because he is black.
Reality.

Wrong.  I dislike Swaggert, Myers, Osteen, Tammy Faye, and all TV evangelists, who suck from their followers.  I'm a liberal, remember?  I hate leeches and frauds equally.

KarlRove

KarlRove

Nope you're a racist

Markle

Markle

This religion truly sucks .... Bump

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

KarlRove wrote:Nope you're a racist

Prove that I dislike this Dollar guy any more than I dislike Jimmy Swaggert ... LOL.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum