Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

For War Hero, Joani and "I know NOSSING" Markle - Table for one please ...

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

John Stewart nails it about the SAE fraternity's Nigger Chant ...

If laughing makes you pee, don't watch this unless you're in the bathroom!

http://www.salon.com/2015/03/12/jon_stewart_rips_into_morning_joes_ridiculous_explanation_for_the_racist_fraternity_chant/

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Lol.... I don't condone racist chants by drunken frat boys. Expulsion, does it fit the crime? That will teach them a thing or two about the first amendment.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Joanimaroni wrote:Lol.... I don't condone racist chants by drunken frat boys. Expulsion, does it fit the crime?  That will teach them a thing or two about the first amendment.

I agree with you the white, wealthy frat kids had a 1st amendment right to  celebrate with song their traditional hatred of black Americans.

And the university has every right to expel any student who violates their rules. 

Frankly, I don't think the two frat boys who were expelled were the only guilty folks in this situation.  It turns out that SAE members have been singing that racist chant for years.  As I see it, they have every right to do so.  And the press has every right to publicize these privileged white kid's racist antics and ruin their lives forever.  That is, unless they run for office as republicans ... 

Reality.

Sal

Sal

Joanimaroni wrote:Lol.... I don't condone racist chants by drunken frat boys. Expulsion, does it fit the crime?  That will teach them a thing or two about the first amendment.

The world is changing.

You just can't get away with letting your Klan flag fly anymore, Joanie.

Progress.

KarlRove

KarlRove

I had a chance to pledge to SAE at UWF back in the late 80s/early 90s when I attended as an undergrad. I was disgusted at how stuck up they were and how most were too good to have been in the military and all had a silver spoon up their arse. Remember the big house they had on 90 not far from UWF?

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

KarlRove wrote:I had a chance to pledge to SAE at UWF back in the late 80s/early 90s when I attended as an undergrad.  I was disgusted at how stuck up they were and how most were too good to have been in the military and all had a silver spoon up their arse. Remember the big house they had on 90 not far from UWF?

That's interesting.  Thanks for the input.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Sal wrote:

The world is changing.

You just can't get away with letting your Klan flag fly anymore, Joanie.

Progress.

LOL..The Klan? Total idiots that do not contribute a damn thing to society.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum