Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kentucky

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Kentucky - Page 2 Empty Re: Kentucky 3/27/2015, 12:14 am

knothead

knothead

2seaoat wrote:They are not a fluke and are big, smart, and poised.  All necessary prerequisites to even stay on the court with a superior KY team.

I agree on all points Mr. Oats, believe me I am not counting my chickens, I know better . . . . . Kentucky is obviously the better team but they can be beat, something I have consistently maintained but it's gonna be tough to bring them down. Even if they lose the next game against ND I will be proud of their sterling year and their achievements!

27Kentucky - Page 2 Empty Re: Kentucky 3/27/2015, 12:15 am

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

knothead wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
knothead wrote:44-18 at halftime . . . . . Cats putting on a clinic in greatness!

GO BIG BLUE

What game?

Wisconsin beat NC.....barely. Again, not impressed by Wisconsin.

Mr. Oats has them picked to win it all, what do you think?

Wisconsin has talent....but they seem play to the level of their competition. They played well the last 5 minutes of tonight's game and mediocre for 35 minutes. Kentucky doesn't do that. I think Kentucky will go all the way.

Note Dame looked good again tonight.

28Kentucky - Page 2 Empty Re: Kentucky 3/30/2015, 8:43 pm

knothead

knothead

Now that we are down to the nitty gritty I am interested in where Sal, joani and, of course, Mr, Oats stand on the KY-WI upcoming game in this weekends' Final Four appearance . . . . . . I recall Mr. Oats called WI to win it all, Sal, like me, is a KY fan which leaves joani . . . . . where do you all stand now?

29Kentucky - Page 2 Empty Re: Kentucky 3/30/2015, 9:19 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

What I said previously......
Wisconsin has talent....but they seem play to the level of their competition. They played well in the last game for 5 minutes and mediocre for 35 minutes. Kentucky doesn't do that. I think Kentucky will go all the way. 

I pick Duke over Michigan but with Duke being a young team and lacking Kentucky height....Kentucky will win.

I think ND coaches made a big mistake not setting up the last shot in Vesturia's hands.....if they had ND would have beaten Kentucky.

30Kentucky - Page 2 Empty Re: Kentucky 3/30/2015, 9:26 pm

knothead

knothead

Joanimaroni wrote:What I said previously......
Wisconsin has talent....but they seem play to the level of their competition. They played well in the last game for 5 minutes and mediocre for 35 minutes. Kentucky doesn't do that. I think Kentucky will go all the way. 

I pick Duke over Michigan but with Duke being a young team and lacking Kentucky height....Kentucky will win.

I think ND coaches made a big mistake not setting up the last shot in Vesturia's hands.....if they had ND would have beaten Kentucky.

Thank you joani, I respect your view . . . . so you pick Ky to prevail over an excellent WI team and win the championship? I am only curious as to where where my BB friends stand . . . . .

31Kentucky - Page 2 Empty Re: Kentucky 3/30/2015, 9:47 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

knothead wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:What I said previously......

Thank you joani, I respect your view . . . . so you pick Ky to prevail over an excellent WI team and win the championship? I am only curious as to where where my BB friends stand . . . . .

Yes.....Kentucky gives 40 aggressive minutes. Should be a great match up....bUT Kentucky can do it. They were tested by ND....and pulled it off.

32Kentucky - Page 2 Empty Re: Kentucky 3/31/2015, 1:11 pm

2seaoat

KY is the best team in about twenty years, but even the greatest team in college basketball history, the 1968 UCLA team lost once to Houston. Wisconsin has poised upper classmen, a great coach, and clearly two of the better players in the nation. If Wisconsin is playing their game, they can beat a more athletic and talented team. It should be a great game.

I picked Duke for their bracket because I had watched them a couple of times, but they do not have the poise of most coach K teams and are young. Michigan State with their coaching can pull off the impossible, but a very good Virginia team is sitting at home right now, so the better teams do not always win in a single elimination tournament.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum