Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I'm really pissed off

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

46I'm really pissed off - Page 3 Empty Re: I'm really pissed off 3/5/2015, 7:34 pm

2seaoat

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/isis-throws-gay-men-off-buildings/vi-BBighlS

Innocent victims of terror are not in short supply.

47I'm really pissed off - Page 3 Empty Re: I'm really pissed off 3/5/2015, 9:42 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:

You have NO idea as to the reason he Killed.  Nobody is trying to justify the same, but the note in the boat gives a pretty good idea that his brother and him were not insane, and that they were driven by dogma.....and their acts were acts of terrorism.

First you say we don't know the reason he killed. And then you end the paragraph by telling us the reason he killed.
That in itself is an odd combination of ideas.

But whatever reason or motive or insanity or brainwashing or religion or politics or anything else you want to discuss makes no difference to me.
For me, the only way to judge this is to try to put myself in the shoes of those who were maimed. That's ALL that matters to me here.
And the problem with that is, when I try to put myself in those shoes, I see my legs with my shoes still on them lying beside me. And then all your rhetoric means nothing to me.

48I'm really pissed off - Page 3 Empty Re: I'm really pissed off 3/5/2015, 9:47 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

And yes when I see Irag vets with their legs blown off, I want to see every goddamn political celebrity asshole who is responsible for that get the same treatment as Tsarnaev. So don't bother bringing that up again with me.

49I'm really pissed off - Page 3 Empty Re: I'm really pissed off 3/5/2015, 9:57 pm

2seaoat

I understand your fear. I once saw the aftermath of 13 cattle huddled under a tree which was struck by lightening.......it was a few days in the summer heat and it was an awful mess. I respect lightening. I try not to take chances, but a person I play poker with got struck by lightening getting out of his car. He lost his sense of smell and some feeling in his leg, but he survived. So what does my rhetoric lead us to.....do not be under a tree or get out of a car....chit happens, not very likely, and like a terrorist attack and the horrors of the same, chit happens, and it will happen again and you can either live your life or huddle in your home worrying about lightening......did I tell you about the guy on the phone in his home when lightening hit...........or my now deceased friend who was in the bathtub when a lightening strike hit his house and exploded his brick chimney sending bricks through his drywall and windows into the street in front of his house.....he lived.....the guy on the phone not so much, but fear of lightening or terrorist or trying to figure the randomness of life.......well put up a statute and make an offering.....or get a posse and lynch somebody.....but if it is lightening......do not stand under the tree.

50I'm really pissed off - Page 3 Empty Re: I'm really pissed off 3/6/2015, 10:24 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

You just get sillier and siller with each post, seaoat.
I've replied to that "scaredy cat" and "fear" nonsense of yours a dozen times before but since you never read it I'll reply again.

I live in Pensacola, Florida. No al qaeda nor isis nor tsarnaev nor any other raghead terrorist ever heard of Pensacola, Florida. So I have no reason to feel any personal fear from raghead terrorists and I don't.

But regardless of my not feeling any personal fear, I still have nothing but sympathy for the innocent in Boston who were maimed and killed. And nothing but contempt and hatred for that punk who did it.

51I'm really pissed off - Page 3 Empty Re: I'm really pissed off 3/6/2015, 10:25 am

Vikingwoman

Bob wrote:
2seaoat wrote:Bob's lynch mob thread.

A lynch mob strings up the accused without a trial.  Unlike a lynch mob,  I respect trials.  I'm perfectly willing to wait until Tsarnaev has been given a fair trial and given the chance for his lawyer to blame it on his brother.  And then only after he's been judged guilty in a court of law would I want to see him tortured.

Did you ever for a minute entertain that this was staged? Seriously?

52I'm really pissed off - Page 3 Empty Re: I'm really pissed off 3/6/2015, 11:44 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Vikingwoman wrote:

Did you ever for a minute entertain that this was staged? Seriously?

The question is,  like that ridiculous local hospital employee who posted here,  like that ridiculous radio disk jockey Alex Jones,  DID I EVER FOR EVEN ONE SPLIT SECOND entertain the infantile, juvenile,  childish beyond belief notion that what I saw in this photo was "staged" or "fake"?

I'm really pissed off - Page 3 BH7UvlcCYAISsl_

The answer is NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

53I'm really pissed off - Page 3 Empty Re: I'm really pissed off 3/6/2015, 11:48 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

And of course by answering no, I realize that there are some (including Chrissy and Alex Jones) who will say "that proves I believe everything Bush tells me", or, "that proves I believe everything Obama tells me".

My answer to both of those retards is fuck you and the donkey you rode in on.

54I'm really pissed off - Page 3 Empty Re: I'm really pissed off 3/6/2015, 11:58 am

2seaoat

It is amazing with the internet how every horror of the world can be brought into our homes and a mere 30 years ago we sat quite content in our ignorance, yet now have a skewed outlook that horror and danger is at every juncture. Maybe Bob you should start playing golf again, and fishing golf balls out of the Tiger Point ponds. But.......please do not stand under any trees when it starts lightning.

55I'm really pissed off - Page 3 Empty Re: I'm really pissed off 3/6/2015, 12:33 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:It is amazing with the internet how every horror of the world can be brought into our homes and a mere 30 years ago we sat quite content in our ignorance, yet now have a skewed outlook that horror and danger is at every juncture.  Maybe Bob you should start playing golf again, and fishing golf balls out of the Tiger Point ponds.  But.......please do not stand under any trees when it starts lightning.

What happened in Boston has nothing to do with lightning or any other aspect of nature.
What happened in Boston has nothing to do with me.

So instead of barking at the moon over and over again, seaoat, go up to Boston and find that individual pictured in the wheelchair and tell it to him. Tell him all about lightning. And tell him all about why he should start playing golf. And tell him what a "scaredy cat" he is. And tell him all about how wonderful the muslim religion is. I'm sure he'll want to hear about all that.

56I'm really pissed off - Page 3 Empty Re: I'm really pissed off 3/6/2015, 4:31 pm

2seaoat

They feel less sorry for themselves than you do for yourself. Chit happens. Avoiding risks is a legitimate state goal, and we should work for the same, but your indignation and anger does not change a thing, these victims like any victim certainly did not deserve the attack, nor is anybody trying to legitimize the attack, but your getting angry over it sounds more like the sounds of a baby with a full diaper. Your misguided concept of an eye for an eye will not do one thing to deter the next attack.......that takes hard work and resources. But I guess if you can hate so easily, you do have reason to cry, because that is what drives terror......hate and eye for eye.........and more victims.

57I'm really pissed off - Page 3 Empty Re: I'm really pissed off 3/6/2015, 4:50 pm

2seaoat

A bob feel good moment.....a mob dragging a muslim man from prison accused of rape and killing him........damn where is Charles Bronson aka Bob in the mob.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/mob-in-india-breaks-into-jail-lynches-rape-suspect/ar-AA9sgpU

58I'm really pissed off - Page 3 Empty Re: I'm really pissed off 3/6/2015, 7:58 pm

Vikingwoman

Bob wrote:And of course by answering no,  I realize that there are some (including Chrissy and Alex Jones) who will say "that proves I believe everything Bush tells me",  or,  "that proves I believe everything Obama tells me".

Well now you know how effed up people are who say such things. Chrissy is a disturbed person as much as Alex Jones whom I don't listen to. Once they start saying these bizarre things I take everything they say w/ a grain of salt that has to be checked.

59I'm really pissed off - Page 3 Empty Re: I'm really pissed off 3/6/2015, 9:10 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Vikingwoman wrote:
Bob wrote:And of course by answering no,  I realize that there are some (including Chrissy and Alex Jones) who will say "that proves I believe everything Bush tells me",  or,  "that proves I believe everything Obama tells me".

Well now you know how effed up people are who say such things. Chrissy is a disturbed person as much as Alex Jones whom I don't listen to. Once they start saying these bizarre things I take everything they say w/ a grain of salt that has to be checked.

If Alex Jones was on the radio telling me the sun was going to rise tomorrow morning, first of all I'd have to question what he says,  but I would then go to his "Infowars Store".  Or his "Prison Planet Store", makes no difference because both have the same t-shirts and pamphlets and videos and water filters and all the rest for sale.  And I guarantee you he would be selling a new filter to protect us from the dead Sun.  AND,  he would have a special where be bundled all the t-shirts and pamphlets and water purfiers like always.  Except this time he would throw in the Sun Renewer as a special bonus.  But only if we pay the extra "shipping and handling" on that too.
And all for about three hundred clams.  But wait,  if you order in the next 15 minutes,  you'll get two Sun Renewers instead of one.

60I'm really pissed off - Page 3 Empty Re: I'm really pissed off 3/6/2015, 9:14 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

But as I think about it, about the only difference from Alex Jones bullshit and what passes for "mainstream media" "news", is that the mainstream media bullshit would be sponsored by drug companies and the commercials would have a list a mile long of all the deadly side effect. lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum