Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The rise of Islamic extremism.........Fox News

+2
KarlRove
2seaoat
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

Sec of Kerry is correct......it really is the lowest period of violence in world history.......What......you let an expert on your propaganda machine for the MIC tell the truth.......

So then the Scardy cats began spewing boga boga boga boga Bin Laden was connected to Iran........they planned to train in Iran.....boga boga boga.........

what utter nonsense.......scaring a bunch of old people........the new acronym Fooling Old Xenophobics

It will not be long until the Oligarchs will simply start shooting people who disagree with the propaganda of Fox.....just like Russia......it is the party way or the highway. The problem I am having is that my mother and all her friends are being fed this crap and she is honestly scared about ISIS coming here and beheading people......Mission accomplished.

KarlRove

KarlRove

You and ketchup boy are idiots

2seaoat

You and ketchup boy are idiots

Never been concerned about being called an idiot.......If folks want to get their panties in a wad about nothing then please buy into the Fox message that a few crazies will bring down America if we do not buy more military equipment from the MIC and send our children and their boots to the Middle east.

KarlRove

KarlRove

All these people dying and you have no concern? Wow, and you call conservatives out for lack of compassion.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

........the new acronym Fooling Old Xenophobics

I love it!

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:........the new acronym Fooling Old Xenophobics

I love it!

Me Too!

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

KarlRove wrote:You and ketchup boy are idiots

'Ketchup Boy' deployed to a war zone while you were still watching Romper Room. His last job was as an admiral's aid, who wrote him a stellar fitness report, praising his combat record and his competence as an officer.

John Kerry made his fitness reports a public record, unlike George W. Bush, who had nothing to write home about in his military record (thus hiding a record of poor-performance).

KarlRove

KarlRove

Ketchup Boy lied and personally embellished his service record and got called out for it nationally by the Swift Boat vets. Working as an aid for an admiral is a glorified secretary and ass kisser. I would put up my service record against Kerry's any day. I don't have to embellish and lie about what I did and I didn't write my own decs like Kerry did which is why he got owned by the Swift Boat Vets. If Kerry has truly earned his medals/decs he would have never threw them on the White House lawn as claimed he did, I'll put up my 1139 days against Kerry's one tour and done "run back to America" service record any day.

KarlRove

KarlRove

Oh and W had his fitness reports public too. That's how we all know he wasn't that good at punching holes in the sky.

BTW, Seaoat, have you ever served and when Since you want to be Billy Bad A-- trying to defend ketchup boy.

KarlRove

KarlRove

Without disclosing locations here ya go-

Just from the GWOT too

Dec 2001- 2002 OEF
Nov 2003- Apr 2004 OEF/OIF
Dec 2004- May 2005 OEF
May 2006-Oct 2006 OEF
Jan 2008- May 2008 OEF
Mar 2009-May 2009 OEF
Aug 2010-Jan 2011 OND

Far more than Ketchup Boy. I have all my decs too and didn't toss them.

KarlRove

KarlRove

And I'm proud of my government unlike Ketchup Boy.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Hey, Karl----lighten-up! You have told us numerous times that you were "there." Thank you for your service.

You need to write a memoir one day.

My latest Kindle book is a memoir written by an Army enlisted man who spent much of his time between 1964-1970 deployed to Vietnam (numerous tours). The author was Green Beret/Special Forces and truly was "there." He published the book in 2014, and writes in such detail as if it all happened yesterday. He loved the Vietnamese people, believed in the mission, but came to loathe the politicians who managed the conflict.

In This Valley There Are Tigers
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00R3MW524/ref=pe_851940_133564530_em_1p_5_ti

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

'Ketchup Boy' deployed to a war zone while you were still watching Romper Room. His last job was as an admiral's aid, who wrote him a stellar fitness report, praising his combat record and his competence as an officer.

John Kerry made his fitness reports a public record, unlike George W. Bush, who had nothing to write home about in his military record (thus hiding a record of poor-performance).

The rise of Islamic extremism.........Fox News HanoiJaneJohnKerry

The sorry traitor we now have as Secretary of State.

Last edited by Markle on 3/1/2015, 4:41 am; edited 1 time in total

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

The only people who call Kerry a traitor because of his stand against the Vietnam war, are the losers who thought that war was worth a single American life. Reality!!

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

KarlRove wrote:Ketchup Boy lied  and personally embellished his service record and got called out for it nationally by the Swift Boat vets. Working as an aid for an admiral is a glorified secretary and ass kisser.  I would put up my service record against Kerry's  any day.  I don't have to embellish and lie about what I did and I didn't write my own decs like Kerry did which is why he got owned by the Swift Boat Vets. If Kerry has truly earned his medals/decs he would have never threw them on the White House lawn as claimed he did,  I'll put up my 1139 days against Kerry's one tour and done "run back to America" service record any day.

Kerry actually served in Vietnam, unlike your hero Bush, who probably lived right down the street from me when he was AWOL in Houston. Everyone who attacked Kerry in that horrible partisan snow job was directly involved with the Bush Crime Family. Get used to hearing that, because you'll be hearing a lot more about it now that Jeb has chosen to run for the office of POTUS.

KarlRove

KarlRove

Kerry served and then embellished his service saying he did things when he did not. He also wrote some of his own decs/awards. That's trifling. I'm not for Jeb, sorry that we won't be skirmishing over that item. He was a lousy governor and he hates public education.

KarlRove

KarlRove

by ZVUGKTUBM Yesterday at 10:51 pm
Hey, Karl----lighten-up! You have told us numerous times that you were "there." Thank you for your service.

You need to write a memoir one day.

My latest Kindle book is a memoir written by an Army enlisted man who spent much of his time between 1964-1970 deployed to Vietnam (numerous tours). The author was Green Beret/Special Forces and truly was "there." He published the book in 2014, and writes in such detail as if it all happened yesterday. He loved the Vietnamese people, believed in the mission, but came to loathe the politicians who managed the conflict.

In This Valley There Are Tigers
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00R3MW524/ref=pe_851940_133564530_em_1p_5_ti
------
My specific tales will stay with me and the folks I traveled with on those trips. I'd probably end up violating an NDA and get throw in brig... Just not worth the effort.

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

The only people who call Kerry a traitor because of his stand against the Vietnam war, are the losers who thought that war was worth a single American life.  Reality!!

John Kerry was a traitor from day one.  As you well know, he NEVER earned any of the Purple Hearts He claims, none required even an overnight stay in a hospital.  He submitted his own request for one when his commander refused him.  One was from firing an RPG too close TO HIS OWN BOAT so the sliver was from his own stupidity.  Next day a doctor took out the sliver with a tweezer and put a single band aide on the wound.

REAL winners of Purple Hearts regard him as something they would scrape off their feet.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

http://www.nytimes.com/2004/08/20/politics/campaign/20swift.html

Friendly Fire: The Birth of an Anti-Kerry Ad

By KATE ZERNIKE and JIM RUTENBERG
Published: August 20, 2004

"After weeks of taking fire over veterans' accusations that he had lied about his Vietnam service record to win medals and build a political career, Senator John Kerry shot back yesterday, calling those statements categorically false and branding the people behind them tools of the Bush campaign.

His decision to take on the group directly was a measure of how the group that calls itself Swift Boat Veterans for Truth has catapulted itself to the forefront of the presidential campaign. It has advanced its cause in a book, in a television advertisement and on cable news and talk radio shows, all in an attempt to discredit Mr. Kerry's war record, a pillar of his campaign.

How the group came into existence is a story of how veterans with longstanding anger about Mr. Kerry's antiwar statements in the early 1970's allied themselves with Texas Republicans.

Mr. Kerry called them "a front for the Bush campaign" - a charge the campaign denied.

A series of interviews and a review of documents show a web of connections to the Bush family, high-profile Texas political figures and President Bush's chief political aide, Karl Rove.

Records show that the group received the bulk of its initial financing from two men with ties to the president and his family - one a longtime political associate of Mr. Rove's, the other a trustee of the foundation for Mr. Bush's father's presidential library. A Texas publicist who once helped prepare Mr. Bush's father for his debate when he was running for vice president provided them with strategic advice. And the group's television commercial was produced by the same team that made the devastating ad mocking Michael S. Dukakis in an oversized tank helmet when he and Mr. Bush's father faced off in the 1988 presidential election.

The strategy the veterans devised would ultimately paint John Kerry the war hero as John Kerry the "baby killer" and the fabricator of the events that resulted in his war medals. But on close examination, the accounts of Swift Boat Veterans for Truth' prove to be riddled with inconsistencies. In many cases, material offered as proof by these veterans is undercut by official Navy records and the men's own statements.

Several of those now declaring Mr. Kerry "unfit" had lavished praise on him, some as recently as last year.

In an unpublished interview in March 2003 with Mr. Kerry's authorized biographer, Douglas Brinkley, provided by Mr. Brinkley to The New York Times, Roy F. Hoffmann, a retired rear admiral and a leader of the group, allowed that he had disagreed with Mr. Kerry's antiwar positions but said, "I am not going to say anything negative about him." He added, "He's a good man."

In a profile of the candidate that ran in The Boston Globe in June 2003, Mr. Hoffmann approvingly recalled the actions that led to Mr. Kerry's Silver Star: "It took guts, and I admire that."

George Elliott, one of the Vietnam veterans in the group, flew from his home in Delaware to Boston in 1996 to stand up for Mr. Kerry during a tough re-election fight, declaring at a news conference that the action that won Mr. Kerry a Silver Star was "an act of courage." At that same event, Adrian L. Lonsdale, another Vietnam veteran now speaking out against Mr. Kerry, supported him with a statement about the "bravado and courage of the young officers that ran the Swift boats."

"Senator Kerry was no exception," Mr. Lonsdale told the reporters and cameras assembled at the Charlestown Navy Yard. "He was among the finest of those Swift boat drivers."

Those comments echoed the official record. In an evaluation of Mr. Kerry in 1969, Mr. Elliott, who was one of his commanders, ranked him as "not exceeded" in 11 categories, including moral courage, judgment and decisiveness, and "one of the top few" - the second-highest distinction - in the remaining five. In written comments, he called Mr. Kerry "unsurpassed," "beyond reproach" and "the acknowledged leader in his peer group."

The Admiral Calls

It all began last winter, as Mr. Kerry was wrapping up the Democratic nomination. Mr. Lonsdale received a call at his Massachusetts home from his old commander in Vietnam, Mr. Hoffmann, asking if he had seen the new biography of the man who would be president.

Mr. Hoffmann had commanded the Swift boats during the war from a base in Cam Ranh Bay and advocated a search-and-destroy campaign against the Vietcong - the kind of tactic Mr. Kerry criticized when he was a spokesman for Vietnam Veterans Against the War in 1971. Shortly after leaving the Navy in 1978, he was issued a letter of censure for exercising undue influence on cases in the military justice system.

Both Mr. Hoffmann and Mr. Lonsdale had publicly lauded Mr. Kerry in the past. But the book, Mr. Brinkley's "Tour of Duty," while it burnished Mr. Kerry's reputation, portrayed the two men as reckless leaders whose military approach had led to the deaths of countless sailors and innocent civilians. Several Swift boat veterans compared Mr. Hoffmann to the bloodthirsty colonel in the film "Apocalypse Now" - the one who loves the smell of Napalm in the morning.

The two men were determined to set the record, as they saw it, straight.

"It was the admiral who started it and got the rest of us into it," Mr. Lonsdale said..."

(read the rest at site)

(here's a link to the graphic...also published by the Times, which details the connections between the swift boaters and the Bush campaign.

http://graphics7.nytimes.com/images/2004/08/19/politics/campaign/20040820swift_graph.gif

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Floridatexan wrote:In an evaluation of Mr. Kerry in 1969, Mr. Elliott, who was one of his commanders, ranked him as "not exceeded" in 11 categories, including moral courage, judgment and decisiveness, and "one of the top few" - the second-highest distinction - in the remaining five. In written comments, he called Mr. Kerry "unsurpassed," "beyond reproach" and "the acknowledged leader in his peer group."

Yep. I have read all of John Kerry's fitness reports because he made them available to the public.

The funny thing is none of his detractors know anything and can say NOTHING about the record of 1stLt George W. Bush.

The rise of Islamic extremism.........Fox News Images21

Clearly, Bush was an underperformer with a very questionable military record. He was barely qualified to fly F-102 jets, and was probably very lucky he was grounded for cause before he had an accident in one of those aircraft.

Grounded for failing to follow a direct order to get his annual flight physical!  No wonder Bush never made his own fitreps available for us to read. Had any officer in any squadron I served with been grounded because he failed to follow orders to see the flight surgeon, he definitely would have read about it on paper!

Bushes performance as a military officer was later reflected in his performance as POTUS.

But wingnuts somehow exalt Bush over others who did much more than he did in uniform.

Markle

Markle

KarlRove wrote:Kerry served and then embellished his service saying he did things when he did not. He also wrote some of his own decs/awards. That's trifling. I'm not for Jeb, sorry that we won't be skirmishing over that item. He was a lousy governor and he hates public education.

He was an excellent governor and who doesn't hate government education?

Last edited by Markle on 3/2/2015, 5:53 am; edited 1 time in total

2seaoat

BTW, Seaoat, have you ever served and when Since you want to be Billy Bad A-- trying to defend ketchup boy.

Please show us your bronze and silver star pace. As far as being a bad asz because somebody was in the service.....I know real bad aszes and none of them could ever have gotten into the military.

I am sorry. My experience is that a lot of lost kids end up in the military, and most ........like about 95% certainly are not bad aszes but kids with low academic records and from tough economic family circumstances. There are exception in my life experience like my childhood friend who went to Annapolis and was a good student.....but bad asz.......not even close, and my son's friends who served....bad aszes......what a joke.....however you can go watch a John Wayne movie and feel good. Most kids who served in the military are just trying to improve their life and the military provides the structure and opportunity.

Orwellian doublethink has turned a guy who served and was awarded medals for his service into a bad guy......too funny.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum