Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mark Cuban Speaks Out Against Net Neutrality. It's More Than Just The Internet.

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

Progressives seem to follow the every move of Europe in everything that FAILS. Europe has government control of the Internet, it is more expensive, slower and fewer innovation.

 Thursday, 02/26/2015 - 02:20 pm EST

Mark Cuban Speaks Out Against Net Neutrality. It's More Than Just The Internet.

With the Net Neutrality vote going on today, Dallas Mavericks owner and entrepreneur Mark Cuban has been outspoken in explaining how government control of the internet is going to affect everything we do - not just internet, but also TV. Speaking to CNBC, Cuban had this to say about it -

"[T]he FCC now has to apply their same standards to content, don’t they, that they do to television content because that’s where it is and there’s going to be certain citizens who think ‘well now, since all content is delivered over the Internet because all bits are bits, and it’s a fair, and open, and equal Internet — decency standards.’ And remember the FCC is the same agency that fought Nipplegate for eight years over a wardrobe malfunction.”

He added, “your TV as you know it is over.”

And as I'm writing this article, Net Neutrality just passed the FCC vote, so get ready for even more crap coming down the pipe for this. So... great. The government is going to ruin the internet. And TV. And anything else that depends on the same digital delivery system. Oh boy. Can't wait.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Link? or is this from some obscure blog from nowhere?

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Link? or is this from some obscure blog from nowhere?

A cut and paste directly plagiarized from the Chicks On The Right website!

http://chicksontheright.com/blog/item/27516-mark-cuban-speaks-out-against-net-neutrality-it-s-more-than-just-the-internet

Semi-intelligent poster Markle is not only lazy, he is also lame!

Mark Cuban Speaks Out Against Net Neutrality. It's More Than Just The Internet. AnimatedLaughterPink

2seaoat

Mark Cuban.........yawn.

KarlRove

KarlRove

A man a billon times more successful than us sll ...even I seabass

KarlRove

KarlRove

Even u seabass

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

KarlRove wrote:A man a billon times more successful than us sll ...even I seabass

War Hero has jumped on the bandwagon of the ultra rich, and has become a full-fledged supporter who actually believes the rich know more than the rest of us and therefore should run everything. Maybe Semi-Sane Markle will hire him ....

Who in hell do you think Cuban cares about? Us? You gotta be kidding!!

Down with Amerika Inc.! Corporate control of our government through campaign financing.

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Link? or is this from some obscure blog from nowhere?

A cut and paste directly plagiarized from the Chicks On The Right website!

http://chicksontheright.com/blog/item/27516-mark-cuban-speaks-out-against-net-neutrality-it-s-more-than-just-the-internet

Semi-intelligent poster Markle is not only lazy, he is also lame!

Mark Cuban Speaks Out Against Net Neutrality. It's More Than Just The Internet. AnimatedLaughterPink

Ohhhhhh...I missed one. But you prove...ONCE AGAIN you have nothing.

2seaoat

A man a billon times more successful than us

So that is how you measure success. An Ayn Rand enthusiast who named his boat Fountainhead, and has earned his "celebrity" on Shark tank.....and in ten years has one championship for Dallas......yep, in his world billions make you right.......sorry, watch shark tank......he is a lucky boy, and although I like him personally, I would not put much credence in any position he has concerning government and its proper function.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:Ohhhhhh...I missed one.  But you prove...ONCE AGAIN you have nothing.

You are the one who started this junk thread, Skippy.... Several poster have already showed you what it is worth: nothing....

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Markle wrote:Ohhhhhh...I missed one.  But you prove...ONCE AGAIN you have nothing.

You are the one who started this junk thread, Skippy.... Several poster have already showed you what it is worth: nothing....

Quite the opposite, as you well know. It has proven that THEY have nothing and that net neutrality will do for the United States the same as it has for Europe. Slow down the internet and reduce innovation.

Leave it to the Progressives. If something is working perfectly well, bust it, apply regulations, slow it down and raise taxes and costs on the product.

BRILLIANT!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum