Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Shutting down Homeland Security on Friday...anybody connecting the dots

+2
Vikingwoman
ZVUGKTUBM
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

Any terrorist attack on America will have the MIC having a party.....boots on the ground.....so why when intelligence is picking up chatter on attacks in America.....would we do this? I do not understand? Unless this is exactly what Bat chit crazy wants......paranoia becomes reality only when we have traitors in our midst....or incompetence as has been suggested in 911.......this makes no sense.

Vikingwoman

What's going on? Why is it shutting down?

KarlRove

KarlRove

Vikingwoman wrote:What's going on? Why is it shutting down?

Wow you have no clue huh lol
Rolling Eyes

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

2seaoat wrote:.....or incompetence as has been suggested in 911......

What do you mean? We were competently lead on that fateful day 13.5 years ago....

Shutting down Homeland Security on Friday...anybody connecting the dots Images15

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Vikingwoman

KarlRove wrote:

Rolling Eyes

That's right,birdbrain. Haven't been watching the news. Is that something to find shame in?

2seaoat

The bat chit crazy wing of the Republican Party in response to President Obama's executive order on immigration has decided to not fund the Homeland Security folks because immigration falls under the control of Homeland security. The idiots do not even realize that immigration is self funding, and that the only thing accomplished is America becomes more vulnerable. Traitors all. When the first American dies because of treason.....executions on the public square will be too good, or worse.....take their membership in the Klan away......a Dixiecrat without their clan membership......is like a terrorist without virgins.

KarlRove

KarlRove

Vikingwoman wrote:
KarlRove wrote:

Rolling Eyes

That's right,birdbrain. Haven't been watching the news. Is that something to find shame in?

It's sad someone who professes to be a stalwart of the Dems is so illiterate on current events. I'm glad I'm far from you each day in the safe confines of an armed and locked facility for the time being.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

KarlRove wrote:
Vikingwoman wrote:
KarlRove wrote:

Rolling Eyes

It's sad someone who professes to be a stalwart of the Dems is so illiterate on current events. I'm glad I'm far from you each day in the safe confines of an armed and locked facility for the time being.

Golly, I didn't know! How long have you been in the mental treatment facility? Best of luck with your lobotomy.

KarlRove

KarlRove

Keep dreaming

Vikingwoman

Wordslinger wrote:
KarlRove wrote:
Vikingwoman wrote:
KarlRove wrote:

Rolling Eyes

Golly, I didn't know!  How long have you been in the mental treatment facility?  Best of luck with your lobotomy.

Are you surprised he's in there? I'm not. I'm surprised they let him have access to computers,though.

Vikingwoman

2seaoat wrote:The bat chit crazy wing of the Republican Party in response to President Obama's executive order on immigration has decided to not fund the Homeland Security folks because immigration falls under the control of Homeland security.  The idiots do not even realize that immigration is self funding, and that the only thing accomplished is America becomes more vulnerable.  Traitors all.  When the first American dies because of treason.....executions on the public square will be too good, or worse.....take their membership in the Klan away......a Dixiecrat without their clan membership......is like a terrorist without virgins.

Americans agree w/ this? Seriously?

KarlRove

KarlRove

by Vikingwoman Today at 12:56 pm
Wordslinger wrote:

KarlRove wrote:

Vikingwoman wrote:

KarlRove wrote:

Vikingwoman wrote:

What's going on? Why is it shutting down?

Golly, I didn't know! How long have you been in the mental treatment facility? Best of luck with your lobotomy.

Are you surprised he's in there? I'm not. I'm surprised they let him have access to computers,though.
-----
I actually do my job with multiple PCs

boards of FL

boards of FL

Vikingwoman wrote:
2seaoat wrote:The bat chit crazy wing of the Republican Party in response to President Obama's executive order on immigration has decided to not fund the Homeland Security folks because immigration falls under the control of Homeland security.  The idiots do not even realize that immigration is self funding, and that the only thing accomplished is America becomes more vulnerable.  Traitors all.  When the first American dies because of treason.....executions on the public square will be too good, or worse.....take their membership in the Klan away......a Dixiecrat without their clan membership......is like a terrorist without virgins.

Americans agree w/ this? Seriously?

Only the dumb ones.

The rrrrrrrrreally rrrrrrrrrreally dumb ones.

KarlRove

KarlRove

Like those who believe in Obamanomics

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

KarlRove wrote:Like those who believe in Obamanomics

I'm delighted batshit crazy whacko conservatives like you don't like me!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum