Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

We need to ban bras

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1We need to ban bras Empty We need to ban bras 2/19/2015, 12:48 pm

2seaoat

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/mich-woman-fatally-shoots-self-while-adjusting-bra-holster/ar-BBhJbdP

2We need to ban bras Empty Re: We need to ban bras 2/19/2015, 12:58 pm

Sal

Sal

A bra holster may sound incommodious, but I gotta tell ya, my jockstrap holster is quite comfortable.

3We need to ban bras Empty Re: We need to ban bras 2/19/2015, 1:05 pm

We need to ban bras Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRPlkHW9e2aeEn7p6BGoqoAQWQbfXQqSVz-uJgOtt_JvV024Wti-A

Yes!

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ov6aef8DTqg

Very Happy

4We need to ban bras Empty Re: We need to ban bras 2/19/2015, 1:47 pm

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

I fail to see the humor in the story of the poor, insecure woman who accidentally shot through her tit and killed herself while adjusting her bra holster. Perhaps the NRA can use this story to promote safe bra handling?

Victoria's Secret: Take note, there's a burgeoning market, according to Wayne La-Pierre, in safe and alluring bra holsters. The burning to death of 45 innocent ISIS hostages didn't move me half as much as this dreadful, tragic story.

Sometimes I have absolutely no control over my interests ....

5We need to ban bras Empty Re: We need to ban bras 2/19/2015, 1:49 pm

Sal

Sal

Wordslinger wrote:I fail to see the humor in the story of the poor, insecure woman who accidentally shot through her tit and killed herself while adjusting her bra holster.  Perhaps the NRA can use this story to promote safe bra handling?

Victoria's Secret:  Take note, there's a burgeoning market, according to Wayne La-Pierre, in safe and alluring bra holsters.  The burning to death of 45 innocent ISIS hostages didn't move me half as much as this dreadful, tragic story.

Sometimes I have absolutely no control over my interests ....

Not to worry.

Her tits were fine.

She shot herself in the face.

6We need to ban bras Empty Re: We need to ban bras 2/19/2015, 1:50 pm

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Evidently, according to the report cited above, "The New Year's Day shooting occurred at the woman's Lake Michigan home. She was taken to a local hospital, then airlifted to Bronson Methodist Hospital, where she died a day later, the paper reported.

A full autopsy report has not yet been received, Clapp said. The woman had served in the Navy and had been recently elected as a Republican precinct delegate.

Thank God the poor thing wasn't a democrat!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum