Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

O'Reilly - the new recruiting "tool" for ISIS

+2
Floridatexan
nadalfan
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

nadalfan

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/bill-oreilly-holy-war-islamic-state

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Bill O'Reilly, and George Will, for that matter, are PROFESSIONAL LIARS, like a certain member of this forum. Propagandists like these serve a particular purpose...shifting the narrative away from the truth and misleading the public. They are guilty of war crimes, just as if they had pulled the trigger themselves.

O'Reilly - the new recruiting "tool" for ISIS Tumblr_mj0eetEtkX1qg53kdo1_500

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

O'Reilly - the new recruiting "tool" for ISIS Ailes-truth

gatorfan

Floridatexan wrote:O'Reilly - the new recruiting "tool" for ISIS Ailes-truth

Believe everything you see on the internet? Your pitifully inaccurate meme was a hoax, confirmed by the very people who posted it. And you make posts about people being liars to advance an agenda. What a riot.....

"
Too Informed To Vote Republican
July 12, 2013 ·
TITVR members:
We posted a picture of Roger Ailes (President of Fox News Channel) with a quote saying "The truth is whatever people will believe."
It was pointed out, and we fact checked and confirmed, that the quote did NOT in fact come from him but from an old picture made about him.
We did get the picture from another page who usually does good work. It is not an excuse on our part for not checking it before we posted it, but I am sure the page we got it from made an honest mistake and did not deliberately attribute a quote to him that wasn't a fact.
We apologize for the mistake and welcome you all to point out something that you feel is less than honest. We want everything that is on this page to be 100% reliable.
Here is the link were we verified the information. Again we apologize and hope those who shared it from our page to your own understand it was an honest mistake.
Thank you,
TITVR"

https://www.facebook.com/TooInformed/posts/548144531887897

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

So you're saying FOX doesn't lie? What universe do you live in?

gatorfan

Floridatexan wrote:
So you're saying FOX doesn't lie?  What universe do you live in?  

No, I'm sure they are no different than any other news outlet but I'm saying you do lie or perpetuate lies for whatever your weak agenda might be.

By the way, your tendency to spread lies to fit your agenda makes you no better than Fox or MSNBC.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

gatorfan wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

No, I'm sure they are no different than any other news outlet but I'm saying you do lie or perpetuate lies for whatever your weak agenda might be.

By the way, your tendency to spread lies to fit your agenda makes you no better than Fox or MSNBC.

I don't question your hate for MSNBC, however, I've yet to find them spreading lies about anything. Their research and fact presentation is light years more accurate than the patent lies of FOX.

gatorfan

Wordslinger wrote:
gatorfan wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

I don't question your hate for MSNBC, however, I've yet to find them spreading lies about anything.  Their research and fact presentation is light years more accurate than the patent lies of FOX.

I don't watch either but remain informed about their obvious right or left bias however you obviously prefer one over the other. Here is a little piece you might find enlightening.

"Is MSNBC worse than Fox News?"

http://www.politico.com/blogs/media/2013/12/is-msnbc-worse-than-fox-news-179175.html

As you say - Reality!

gatorfan

Wow, 2 thread runners. Wonder why?

KarlRove

KarlRove

Liberals lie that's all there is to it.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:
gatorfan wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

I don't question your hate for MSNBC, however, I've yet to find them spreading lies about anything.  Their research and fact presentation is light years more accurate than the patent lies of FOX.

MSNBC is still on the air? Who knew?

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
gatorfan wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

MSNBC is still on the air?  Who knew?

Just the folks who bathe and brush their teeth every day.

gatorfan

Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
gatorfan wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

MSNBC is still on the air?  Who knew?

Just the folks who bathe and brush their teeth every day.

All three of them? Did you happen to look at the link I provided above showing a glaring discrepancy in your evaluation of networks? No? I'm not surprised.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum