Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

GOP Can't Figure Out How to Fund DHS

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Sal

Sal

Serious question ....

.... god forbid, but if a terrorist attack occurs on the homeland while the DHS tries to operate without funds, will the nation finally wake the fuck up to the fact that Republicans are incapable of governing?

Despite all the talk, Congress is no closer to solving the DHS funding conundrum. Republicans in both chambers openly admitted they are clueless on how to avert a shutdown at the DHS, slated for Feb. 28.

“I don’t know. I don’t know,” Senate Armed Services Committee Chairman John McCain (R-Ariz.) told The Hill. “We should not cut off funding for the Department of Homeland Security.”

http://thehill.com/homenews/house/232578-gop-profanity-math-challenges-color-showdown-on-immigration

2seaoat

They have painted themselves into a corner. Again, they are playing a chess master who does not play one checker movement at a time. In their collective ignorance they failed to realize the very area they wanted to kill financing is self funding.......stupidity is hard to correct......and lately walking on newly painted floors seems to be a new trend which I do not see ending before 2016.

I'll tell you how I would fund them. I'd give every one of them a two week notice of termination. Problem solved.

2seaoat

I'll tell you how I would fund them. I'd give every one of them a two week notice of termination. Problem solved.

Yes you would.....but how would you be able to do that from an Ivory tower where the real world and facts never permeate or cross the moat? Dr. PK the patient is complaining about sharp pains on his lower groin region what should we do? I would cut his head off.

Sal

Sal

PkrBum wrote:I'll tell you how I would fund them. I'd give every one of them a two week notice of termination. Problem solved.

Of course, you would.

And, then you'd just go over there and punch the stupid terrorists in their stupid noses ...

... because John Galt or something.

Sal wrote:
PkrBum wrote:I'll tell you how I would fund them. I'd give every one of them a two week notice of termination. Problem solved.

Of course, you would.

And, then you'd just go over there and punch the stupid terrorists in their stupid noses ...

... because John Galt or something.

I sure as hell wouldn't be over there kicking hornet nests either. Dhs was supposed to be a coordinating agency.

Now they have their own army and powers... and border patrol has checkpoints 100 miles form the borders.

That's progressivism for you... always expanding... while the scardy cat useful idiots scream for more security.

boards of FL

boards of FL

PkrBum wrote:I sure as hell wouldn't be over there kicking hornet nests either.

Don't you vote for republicans? You do vote for republicans, right?

boards of FL wrote:
PkrBum wrote:I sure as hell wouldn't be over there kicking hornet nests either.

Don't you vote for republicans? You do vote for republicans, right?

Once in the last dozen years... and only because I couldn't believe y'all were serious about electing an empty suit.

Congratulations btw... lol. Doubled the debt... destabilized the world... expanded govt scope... fascist obamacaid...etc.

You must be so proud. Any new govt numbers today?

2seaoat

Yep......that ratification of the 14th amendment still sticking in your craw.......

2seaoat wrote:Yep......that ratification of the 14th amendment still sticking in your craw.......

A specific part... as we discussed.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum