Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Republican Would Like to Ban Yoga Pants

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Sal

Sal

Is he crazy???

I love women in yoga pants!!

The proposal would expand indecent exposure law to include any nipple exposure, including men’s, and any garment that “gives the appearance or simulates” a person’s buttocks, genitals, pelvic area or female nipple.

The Republican from Missoula said tight-fitting beige clothing could be considered indecent exposure under his proposal.

“Yoga pants should be illegal in public anyway,” Moore said after the hearing.

Moore said he wouldn’t have a problem with people being arrested for wearing provocative clothing but that he’d trust law enforcement officials to use their discretion. He couldn’t be sure whether police would act on that provision or if Montana residents would challenge it.

“I don’t have a crystal ball,” Moore said.

Read more: http://billingsgazette.com/news/government-and-politics/missoula-lawmaker-yoga-pants-speedos-should-be-illegal-in-public/article_71538ba2-d529-5ec3-a289-108de20e9398.html#ixzz3RSxYy3Vo

gatorfan

What a loon....of course I've seen a few in Wally World that ought to be fined for wearing yoga pants. I didn't know they made them in Wally World Extra Large sizes.

Sal

Sal

Has he completely lost his mind???

Republican Would Like to Ban Yoga Pants 32943fbbce445ca02d5a45344f866bb3

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum