Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hard day .... My mom would have been 70 today

+4
ZVUGKTUBM
Vikingwoman
Sal
KarlRove
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

KarlRove

KarlRove

She died in 88. Hard to believe it's been 27 years. Bad day for me. Just bad. The workers were redoing the headstones when I went to Barrancas just an hour or so ago. They were respectful as I put some flowers in a vase and gave me space.

Sal

Sal

Wow ...

... she was a young woman.

That has to be tough.

My condolences.

Hard day .... My mom would have been 70 today  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR4_5gNBNJT714G4OP5kHV5ouMmdJL9Jwd-Put0xzpgoXrVQH3YOQ

Sorry to hear it man. I know how you feel...

*****SAD SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xqu9qhBHWNs

Smile

Vikingwoman

Condolences,PD. It's heartwarming you're still going to her grave after all these years.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Vikingwoman wrote:Condolences,PD. It's heartwarming you're still going to her grave after all these years.

Dittos on that!
cheers

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

So sorry.

nadalfan

I'm so sorry. I don't think you ever get over losing a parent.

KarlRove

KarlRove

Ty all

KarlRove

KarlRove

by Vikingwoman Yesterday at 10:26 pm
Condolences,PD. It's heartwarming you're still going to her grave after all these years.
-----
It's a mission for me. Only when I was deployed did it not happen.

2seaoat

Pace your mom would have been proud of you. Sometimes there is no dignity in a long life and her memories will stay with you, and hopefully the values which were important to her can be taught to your children. Just came back from a wake of a friend's parent, and she still had her mind right up to when she died, and although your mom died young, keep those memories and teach your children well, because in the end, that is all any of us have.

Markle

Markle

My thoughts and prayers are with you. I know how much I miss my own mom.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum