Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Judge Roy Moore defies federal govt. again

+3
Markle
2seaoat
Vikingwoman
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Vikingwoman

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/02/09/us/gay-marriage-set-to-begin-in-alabama-amid-protest.html

I hope he gets kicked off the bench again. He thinks his christian views override everything.

2seaoat

“I think I’ve done what I can do: advise the state court probate judges that they’re not bound by any ruling of the Federal District Court,” he said, and we certainly do not have to free the slaves.

Markle

Markle

Semi-retired President Obama seems to defy the US Constitution frequently and that seems to be okay with you. What is the difference?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Markle,

Aside from Obama and all the rest, what is your opinion specifically about what Moore is doing?

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Judge Roy Moore defies federal govt. again Tumblr_njkhgxoaVT1r55d2io1_500

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2015/02/10/1363643/-Ku-Klux-Klan-takes-a-stand-with-Alabama-Chief-Justice-Roy-Moore?detail=email#

https://sites.google.com/site/uniteddixiewhiteknights/words-from-the-wizard

Words from the Wizard
The Mississippi Klan salutes Alabama's chief justice Roy Moore, for refusing to bow to the yoke of Federal tyranny. The Feds have no authority over individual States marriage laws. The fudgepackers from Hollywood and all major news networks are in shock that the good people from the heart of Dixie are resisting their Imperialist, Communist Homosexual agenda!

Alabama has a Constitutional amendment, that clearly says marriage is defined as being between a man and a woman.
But much as they have since the 2nd war for independence was lost in 1865, the Federal Government by way of it's foreign masters seems set to push this abomination, on the God fearing people of Alabama. Will they send Jack Booted thugs to enforce it? Remains to be seen, but a simple study of history will show they once burned, destroyed and looted the state of Alabama. Georgia was burned almost to the ground, and in our state, Meridian Mississippi was destroyed by blue bellied sledgehammers in one day.

We call upon all Klansman and White Southern Nationalist to help in the massive protest's coming, Not by wearing your colors, but by joining in with the Christian community's protests that are surly coming against tyranical Federal judges. We have made the decision that we don't want to distract attention away from the issue, as anytime the Klan rides, we are made the issue by the zionist controlled media. Members are encouraged to lend a hand, make signs, recruit etc., but leave any insignia, colors, shirts etc at the house. We want to infiltrate these protests and make sure they are kept running in military fashion and not bullied by the outside agitators.

Let today be the day, that the outside forces that have ruled this nation since the end of the War of Northern Aggression be given notice, "The God fearing White man will no longer stand for your immorality, your Illegal unjust judges and laws. Your attempts to turn us into a third world cesspool must be defeated. Unlike the 1950's and 60's we see you clearly for the enemy you are. Until we drive the spear of God and truth through your lying cold black hearts, the Klan will leave the light on for you."

Death Before Dishonor
Imperial Wizard
Brent Waller
UDWK (United Dixie White Knights)

Sal

Sal

Defying the federal government has always worked out so well for Alabama.

polecat

polecat

From Alex Jones...

And that, Stewart explained, ran against the mandate of Amendment 1, the anti-”Sharia law” bill that bans the implementation of any ruling based on “foreign law.” The bill was featured in a report from correspondent Aasif Mandvi last month.

“Where was the Bible written again? Last time I checked, ancient Galilee is not one of the 50 states. Or even one of them territories that nobody knows about. Which makes it foreign law,” Stewart said on Wednesday. “The kind of foreign law you’d explicitly banned from judicial decisions. You have f*cked yourselves with your own statute. Or as I hope it comes to be known, Brownbacking.”

He should be thrown in federal prison. I'm sick of judicial activism from both sides.

polecat

polecat

BREAKING: No plagues of homosexuals falling from the sky since gay marriage allowed in Alabama.- Tea Party Cat

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum