Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

a real man....unlike Brian Williams

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

KarlRove

KarlRove

a real man....unlike Brian Williams 1463061_827423037293119_7348795514019824798_n

2seaoat

Now that is funny. I think I will start a company called.....We will Shoot at you in Iraq......collect a thousand dollars from each small dick. Have them stand behind a wall a hundred yards away.....spray fire into the wall and the building behind them.....issue a certificate which says.....I took fire in Iraq. Then we will at least have certification of people who have been shot at in Iraq. But for them being shot at......the Iraqis would be landing on Navarre Beach taking out condos and taking over the Navarre Burger King.....thank goodness these people now have certificates.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

If the Iraqis land at Navarre Beach,  I hope they quickly take possession of Bo's Bridge.  I'm guessing losing the bridge as an act of war might excuse the taxpayers from having to pay off all that bond debt on it.

But I hope they don't get control of The East River Smokehouse on 87.  That would put an end to the pork barbecue ribs and they purty darn good.

Last edited by Bob on 2/7/2015, 12:09 am; edited 1 time in total

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

But that Brian Williams dude has always come across to me as an asshole.
He's such a stiff performer that he's always tried to let his hair down on comedy shows like SNL or Leno/Letterman.  But every time he does he comes across as a stiff performer who is pretending not to be one.

And now to find out the broadcast network evening news anchor just makes up shit about himself to look heroic,  well he can kiss my ass.  I hope they force him out.

2seaoat

Bob,

I think the east smokehouse has been gone for two years, I may be wrong but it was not there a couple months ago.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

KarlRove wrote:a real man....unlike Brian Williams 1463061_827423037293119_7348795514019824798_n

One was a psychopathic Iraqi hater killer blown away by another whacko ex-soldier. The other is simply a liar.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:Bob,

I think the east smokehouse has been gone for two years, I may be wrong but it was not there a couple months ago.

I wonder why there's no mention of it closing on the web...

https://www.google.com/search?q=east+river+smokehouse&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

2seaoat

Thanks Bob. They have moved from their old location, and have moved down to the water. They must have done this a couple years ago since I have been in Illinois. We went to their old location and it had a different business. We could not figure out what happened because it was always full. We were driving a long way to get another BBque.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum