Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bibi Throws Boehner Under the Bus

+2
ZVUGKTUBM
Sal
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Sal

Sal

Hahahahahaha ....

.... well played, buffoons.

A senior Israeli official is now implying that House Speaker John Boehner led Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to believe that his invitation for the prime minister to speak before Congress in March was bipartisan, according to Reuters.

"It appears that the speaker of Congress made a move, in which we trusted, but which it ultimately became clear was a one sided move and not a move by both sides," Deputy Israeli Foreign Minister Tzachi Hanegbi said Friday on a Tel Aviv radio program, per the news outlet.

Then, via Reuters:

The interviewer asked if that meant Netanyahu had been "misled" into believing Boehner's invitation was bipartisan, a characterization Hanegbi did not contest.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/boehner-netanyahu-speech-invitation-misled

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Maybe this was a move setting up a cancellation of the event. They are both dorks, anyway.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

2seaoat

John has his multi million dollar condo in Marco Island which he just bought.....he cannot wait to leave and get a real sun tan.

Sal

Sal

This was nothing more than a political hail mary pass by Bibi to try and salvage an election that he was likely to lose.

Boehner doesn't even have that excuse.

For him, this was a nearly treasonous display of spite.

And now, for Boehner at least, it has completely backfired.

It can't be said enough, John Boehner is really, really bad at his job.

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

I don't care if it was bipartisan or not. The point was that the invitation if it were made at all should have come from the WH to the head of state of a foreign country not from the Congress bipartisan or not.

It was a break in diplomatic protocol that disrespected President Obama and his office. I'm sick of people in Congress acting like spoiled stupid brats just because they can't accept the fact that Obama is our president, elected twice by the country as a whole. They are off the deep end in tantrums and look as petty as they really apparently are.

Vikingwoman

othershoe1030 wrote:I don't care if it was bipartisan or not. The point was that the invitation if it were made at all should have come from the WH to the head of state of a foreign country not from the Congress bipartisan or not.

It was a break in diplomatic protocol that disrespected President Obama and his office. I'm sick of people in Congress acting like spoiled stupid brats just because they can't accept the fact that Obama is our president, elected twice by the country as a whole. They are off the deep end in tantrums and look as petty as they really apparently are.

Amen!

KarlRove

KarlRove

by othershoe1030 Yesterday at 7:08 pm
I don't care if it was bipartisan or not. The point was that the invitation if it were made at all should have come from the WH to the head of state of a foreign country not from the Congress bipartisan or not.

-----
Puhlease.....put down the bong

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum