Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Christie facing new investigation

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Vikingwoman

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/jersey-gov-chris-christie-criminal-investigation/story?id=28753740

What a crook!

2seaoat

This may be much more serious than bridge gate. Obstruction of justice is serious stuff. In NJ if you cannot help your friends....who can you help....I love the Vinnie Barbarino act.....who.....what.....when.......

Vikingwoman

I thought it may be just a political ploy but they have been investigating this for two years. If he runs for President they're going to cream him on this in the media.

Last edited by Vikingwoman on 2/6/2015, 12:50 am; edited 1 time in total

Sal

Sal

Have you seen Crisco's polling numbers in Iowa?

He's going nowhere ...

... except prison.

Vikingwoman

I haven't seen his numbers but I don't put much credence in Iowa's numbers. Since Michelle Bachman won the straw poll, I don't think Iowa reflects much of the country.

Investigate fully, fairly, and quickly. See how that works leftists?

nadalfan

PkrBum wrote:Investigate fully, fairly, and quickly. See how that works leftists?
yep, just like the Benghazi investigations, except when you don't like the findings.

nadalfan wrote:
PkrBum wrote:Investigate fully, fairly, and quickly. See how that works leftists?
yep, just like the Benghazi investigations, except when you don't like the findings.

Withholding witnesses, redacting documents, stonewalling, and promoting false narratives is not full, fair, or quick.

It's scary how conditioned and indoctrinated to bias the leftists are today.

Sal

Sal

Seven official reports, twenty formal hearings, 30,000 documents, and upwards of 50 Congressional briefings later ...

... and Benghazi Fever persists.

There is no cure for stupid.

Don't be surprised when the other side subverts govt accountability and subverts justice the same way.

Useful idiots usually wind up helping things they never intended. Thank you for your cooperation comrade.

2seaoat

Pk....you have the floor......what is being withheld about Benghazi? The IRS.......fast and furious.......or any other made up controversy. You would think that somebody would find something....... you must curl up in the fetal position and suck your thumb each time they release their reports and say basically....we have wasted money to appease stupid, and we are sorry that we got nuthin honey.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum