Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Seaoat says he's convinced homosexuals were in control of the Nazis

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

SA intimidation contributed to the rise of the Nazis and the violent suppression of left-wing parties during electoral campaigns, but its reputation for street violence and heavy drinking was a hindrance, as was the open homosexuality of Röhm and other SA leaders such as his deputy Edmund Heines.[5][6] One American journalist later wrote, "[Röhm's] chiefs, men of the rank of Gruppenfuehrer or Obergruppenfuehrer, commanding units of several hundred thousand Storm Troopers, were almost without exception homosexuals."[7] In 1931, the Münchener Post, a Social Democratic newspaper, obtained and published Röhm's letters to a friend discussing his homosexual affairs.

Hitler's chauffeur Erich Kempka claimed in a 1946 interview that Edmund Heines was caught in bed with an unidentified 18-year-old male when he was arrested during the Night of the Long Knives, although Kempka did not actually witness it. According to Kempka, Heines refused to cooperate and get dressed. When the SS detectives reported this to Hitler, he went to Heines's room and ordered him to get dressed within five minutes or risk being shot. After five minutes had passed by, Heines still had not complied with the order. As a result, Hitler became so furious that he ordered some SS men to take Heines and the boy outside to be executed.

Bob, sorry.....there are crazies who say what you are trying to say I am saying, but I was very clear. In the early formative years of the Nazi Party and under the leadership of Roehm.....Hitlers closest friend and known Homosexual who had homosexuals as subordinates........when they were purged.....the whispers left Hitler with few choices. I studied this in Graduate school and in undergraduate German History over 40 years ago and there was never any academic challenge to this known fact of the early years of the party......NONE.

This is not denying that the Nazis targeted Homosexuals after the purge, but this was not the philosophy in the formation......the cruelty to Homosexuals by the Nazi regime is not in dispute.

KarlRove

KarlRove

They were the Brown Shirts Seaoat and they were pretty much all put to death once word started getting around. This was prior to WW II. I never knew this until my WWII history class last fall.

2seaoat

They were the Brown Shirts Seaoat and they were pretty much all put to death once word started getting around. This was prior to WW II. I never knew this until my WWII history class last fall.

Bob thinks this historical fact is homophobics creating hate. It certainly is not the same by historians who in my graduate schooling almost 40 years ago openly discussed those responsible for the street violence which allowed the Nazi Party to grow and eventually rule in Germany. Now, some current crazies as pointed out with the hate group funding the Republican Party's trip to Israel have attempted to argue that this continued, but the purge of Roehm and the killing of his immediate circle was the start of the official Nazi policies to attack homosexuals. Those crazies conveniently ignore this fact, and distort the early influence of Hitler's "best" friend and those who surrounded him. It has been argued that Hitler was most certainly Homosexual, but this evidence is more speculative than confirmed.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/622393/posts?page=167

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum