Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Measles Outbreak a GOP conspiracy to decimate California

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

gatorfan

There you have it folks, the wicked GOP operating through the CIA has introduced measles into that liberal hotbed sometimes referred to as California.

Of course 2SO throws the race card, Sal says it’s all Christies fault for eating too many hamburgers and not paying attention to earth shaking scientific evidence and BoF screeches BENGHAZI.

It does appear that the majority of cases are occurring in a state purported to be inhabited by left leaning, supposedly educated, and socially concerned Democrats.

How strange that THEY don’t want to vaccinate their kids.

Measles Outbreak a GOP conspiracy to decimate California Cases-map-1050

2seaoat

I smell number 2 pencil shavings all over this thread.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Link, please.

KarlRove

KarlRove

Hahahaa

gatorfan

Too funny, 2SO has his head in the pencil sharpener and FT needs a link. Go figure.

I thought it was interesting to see where the bulk of this outbreak occurred, of course some of that can be attributed to the Disney episode.

As for me I believe in vaccinations, all of my children received their vaccinations and my grandchildren followed suit. There was no debate as there was no reason for debate.

How can anyone dispute a policy of vaccination when they are proven to be about 95% effective for measles?

The funny part is watching the posts here about liberals thinking only conservatives oppose vaccination.

As a moderate I know better, I am able to see the big picture and enjoy pointing out the hypocrisy on here. It's very entertaining.

2seaoat

How can anyone dispute a policy of vaccination when they are proven to be about 95% effective for measles?

See what happens when you work with a sharp pencil.

KarlRove

KarlRove

Your pencil ain't very sharp

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

gatorfan wrote:Too funny, 2SO has his head in the pencil sharpener and FT needs a link. Go figure.

I thought it was interesting to see where the bulk of this outbreak occurred, of course some of that can be attributed to the Disney episode.

As for me I believe in vaccinations, all of my children received their vaccinations and my grandchildren followed suit. There was no debate as there was no reason for debate.

The funny part is watching the posts here about liberals thinking only conservatives oppose vaccination.

As a moderate I know better, I am able to see the big picture and enjoy pointing out the hypocrisy on here. It's very entertaining.

You are accusing someone of promoting a misconception...that "liberals" are somehow accusing the poor GOP...I don't think it's too much to ask for you to provide a factual basis for that accusation. When two prominent GOP candidates for POTUS advance a position that vaccinations should be a matter of choice...yeah, that's the GOP playing politics with peoples' lives...childrens' lives.

gatorfan

Floridatexan wrote:
gatorfan wrote:Too funny, 2SO has his head in the pencil sharpener and FT needs a link. Go figure.

You are accusing someone of promoting a misconception...that "liberals" are somehow accusing the poor GOP...I don't think it's too much to ask for you to provide a factual basis for that accusation.  When two prominent GOP candidates for POTUS advance a position that vaccinations should be a matter of choice...yeah, that's the GOP playing politics with peoples' lives...childrens' lives.

It already is to some extent in case you missed the memo.

It appears the two GOP dudes have open minds even though Christi at least said he believes vaccination is important to the public health, that doesn't mean I agree with them.

2seaoat

Even President Obama in 2008 was quoted as saying:

The science right now is inconclusive, but we have to research it.”

However, this is the context of his position and his quotes:

We’ve seen just a skyrocketing autism rate. Nobody knows exactly why. There are some people who are suspicious that it’s connected to vaccines and triggers, but (pointing to his right) this person included. The science right now is inconclusive, but we have to research it. Part of the reason I think it’s very important to research it is those vaccines are also preventing huge numbers of deaths among children and preventing debilitating illnesses like Polio. And so we can’t afford to junk our vaccine system. We’ve got to figure out why is it that this is happening so that we are starting to see a more normal, what was a normal, rate of autism. Because if we keep on seeing increases at the rate we’re seeing we’re never going to have enough money to provide all the special needs, special education funding that’s going to be necessary.”

So the attempts to blame Obama for the Republican candidates huge misfires when talking about vaccines, has been obliterated. Christie has shown common sense backing off his "choice" stance, but Rand Paul is hopelessly lost.

KarlRove

KarlRove

by Floridatexan Today at 1:51 pm
gatorfan wrote:

Too funny, 2SO has his head in the pencil sharpener and FT needs a link. Go figure.

You are accusing someone of promoting a misconception...that "liberals" are somehow accusing the poor GOP...I don't think it's too much to ask for you to provide a factual basis for that accusation. When two prominent GOP candidates for POTUS advance a position that vaccinations should be a matter of choice...yeah, that's the GOP playing politics with peoples' lives...childrens' lives.
-------
Pick a topic... Dems blame the GOP for everything. This entire forum would be a reference.

2seaoat

Pick a topic... Dems blame the GOP for everything. This entire forum would be a reference.

I am a Republican......I just blame the stupids and the influence of the Dixiecrats on the Republican Party..........and yes.....for EVERYTHING.....including the foot of snow which was on my driveway.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Still no link...why am I not surprised?

gatorfan

Floridatexan wrote:

It was a CHART. Why do you need a link for everything? If you were really interested you could have right clicked on the image and copied the URL. ROFLMAO

Here:

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2015/02/02/us/measles-facts.html

gatorfan

gatorfan wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

It was a CHART. Why do you need a link for everything? If you were really interested you could have right clicked on the image and copied the URL. ROFLMAO

Here:

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2015/02/02/us/measles-facts.html

You got the information you whined about but I see you choose to ignore it because it comes from a "reputable" source. Too funny.

Measles Outbreak a GOP conspiracy to decimate California Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT6FRnDKSinmfeQDD9ECe53xp_-k78rUFlp-Q1c5KClRXP1RcxN

This is too funny! The liberal Dixiecrats demand that parents who exercise their right to choose on vaccinations have those rights taken away but they in turn raise a stink when quarantine measures were demanded for people that came in contact with Ebola.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uu5hzc2Mei4

Very Happy

polecat

polecat

If either Rand Paul or Chris Christie are elected President, Jenny McCarthy has a good shot at becoming Surgeon General.- Ray Coniff Tweet

Republicans mad at Democrats because two of their 2016 frontrunners spouted anti-vaccination junk. Sorry, party of personal responsibility!- LOLGOP

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum