Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Settled Science

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Settled Science Empty Settled Science 2/3/2015, 10:36 am

http://www.natureworldreport.com/2015/02/03/scientists-crushed-as-big-bang-evidence-evaporates-on-further-analysis/

2Settled Science Empty Re: Settled Science 2/3/2015, 10:45 am

KarlRove

KarlRove

Sal's head will explode

3Settled Science Empty Re: Settled Science 2/3/2015, 11:08 am

Sal

Sal

Now, why would my head explode?

In science, surprising and unexpected results are often the most exciting and instructional.

More data will be collected and studied, and we will learn more about the nature of the universe.

That you think this finding disproves the Big Bang theory is frankly hilarious.

It doesn't disprove anything at all.

4Settled Science Empty Re: Settled Science 2/3/2015, 11:18 am

I never said I think that the big bang theory isn't the best guess we currently have. Science isn't static however.

This model will either be improved and corrected... or another one will be developed. Theories require proofs.

See how that works?

5Settled Science Empty Re: Settled Science 2/3/2015, 11:25 am

2seaoat

settled science......oh the anti intellectual and anti science crusade continues and I love the innuendo that the big bang theory is settled science which has just been unsettled because they could not verify expansion waves.......first the big bang is still only theory, and second the article does NOTHING to unsettle that theory, but intent of nihilism is duly noted.

6Settled Science Empty Re: Settled Science 2/3/2015, 11:26 am

Sal

Sal

PkrBum wrote:I never said I think that the big bang theory isn't the best guess we currently have. Science isn't static however.

This model will either be improved and corrected... or another one will be developed. Theories require proofs.

See how that works?

I do.

Your misinterpretations of the scientific analysis of climate change makes clear that you do not.

7Settled Science Empty Re: Settled Science 2/3/2015, 11:58 am

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Science has no fear of new data. Science is interested in refining and expanding information. There is no problem with discovering what seems to be contradicting discoveries (I'm not saying that this article is that at all one way or the other) because if validated these only serve to bring things into sharper focus.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum