Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I'm going to go ahead and predict it now. The Cleveland Cavaliers will win the East.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

boards of FL

boards of FL

I'm going to go ahead and predict it now.  The Cleveland Cavaliers will win the East.  456391106-jpg

2seaoat

I thought you were quiet for a reason.....but you underestimate the two top teams in the East.....Atlanta and the Bulls. I like that the top East teams are now beating the top West teams. I cannot wait for the second half. I called direct TV to get all the Bull games. They are the deepest team in the NBA and still have not been able to put starters out together but a few times all year. By finals nobody will be close to them.

boards of FL

boards of FL

I have read that the relationship between Thibodeau and the players is on the rocks, and that the window is closing there. Throw in all of the health problems and I just don't see the Bulls competing. The Cavs - who are still searching for their identity - are only a 1/2 game out and will be passing them shortly.

2seaoat

Thibs and management.......general manager Foreman......the players love thibs, and everybody wants to play for him.......Foreman wants his players played a certain way, Thibs grinds and wins.

boards of FL

boards of FL

The Bull lose another one.  They're now tied with the Cavs.

Until the Cavs defeat the Clippers tonight, that is.

2seaoat

They had beat Houston convincingly earlier this season, but they are having trouble with their defense which is their strongest component. The offense routes are in confusion, and the defensive alignments are terrible. They however, have the deepest team in the league. They need to work through the transition of a returning MVP into their lineup and get back their defensive alignment. Cleveland has beat the bulls twice this season. They will not beat them in the post season easily, and nobody is going to beat Atlanta easily. We may actually have four good teams in the East finals.....it has been a long time since there has been quality in the East.

That deepest bench line is old. I think the warrior bench is better... and others could make that claim too.

boards of FL

boards of FL

58-37 Cavs with 2:00 left in the 2nd.

Can we just give the Cavs the East now, or do we have to play this out?

boards of FL

boards of FL

Never thought I would say this because I have never been a fan, but I actually think the addition of JR Smith worked out well with this team in terms of chemistry.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Well look at that.  It looks like the Cavs will jump up two spots tonight into 3rd place in the East.

2seaoat

The Bulls are the best team in the East. Atlanta is second best. The Cavs are third. The Bulls stumbled in the month of January. The Cavs stumbled in December. Atlanta has yet to stumble. The team who is playing their best basketball in April and May will be the team to beat. I feel pretty comfortable that the Bulls transition is largely based on Rose returning to his former play and adjusting accordingly. The heart of the Bulls is Noah. He is out of position both on defense and offense with the evolution of the team. He will return to dominance, and Pau will continue to be an all star with Rose. Two all stars, defensive player of the year last year, and a former MVP make four of the five starters. They have been hurt all year with only playing four of the starters because of injury.....they still are missing a starter......this will change this spring.

2seaoat

Cleveland lost to the Pacers, and Golden state lost to the Hawks....The Hawks are the best team in the NBA.....the bulls and cavs will have their hands full.

2seaoat

The Bulls beat the hot Pelicans by 35......they are getting players back from injury, and once Dunlevy gets back to his starter position, this team will be hard to stop. Mcbuckets was back from his knee surgery tonight after missing two months.....the Bulls will be going into March strong.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum